18th September 2013

terrorist attack is a disgrace to America!

Made by markplier in Suggestions

Rookie
7 posts
18th September 2013, 05:35 PM

As an American I am shocked to find out what I saw on old cp today! You have got to be kidding me a terrorist attack really?! Shouldn't old cp be focusing on music parties and games instead of attacks that remind us Americans of a day that changed our country you what day I mean.... This idea was dum and old cp has nothing to do with the name.

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th September 2013, 05:41 PM

Well, did you know what american's did next? They bombed Afghanistan accusing THEM of the bombing. No wonder US is the most populated for the worst country in the world.

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

156 posts
Seen 17th June 2020
18th September 2013, 05:54 PM

What happened that day was a tragedy, but they were just joking around. I mean, you are able to throw bombs.. :l

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th September 2013, 06:09 PM

Its just a game son, anyway i dont care much about americas 9/11 when it comes to making fun stuff

i'd much rather make some explosion than put some kiddy party on oldcp

+1 by Romeo

Rookie
7 posts
18th September 2013, 07:12 PM

fine have it your way if you don't want to do parties and do bombings instead. Though you might as well change the sites title this website has nothing to do with old cp I asked everyone and they said there is no music or parties ever on this site . Although I will admit the rooms are the old graphics otherwise there is no igloo furniture no music no parties and the mod idea sucks here. Just showing the mods names on the front of the site? Your always telling people don't ask for mod well here's an idea don't show there names to everyone! Every other club penguin private server has music and parties and a good mod idea there not even old cp related.In case your wondering why im here I came looking for an oldcp thinking I would find a site like oldcp but all I found was a couple rooms and nothing else

-1 by Damen, stompnbob and sophiex

520 posts
Seen 24th July 2023
18th September 2013, 07:15 PM

Quote:
fine have it your way if you don't want to do parties and do bombings instead. Though you might as well change the sites title this website has nothing to do with old cp I asked everyone and they said there is no music or parties ever on this site . Although I will admit the rooms are the old graphics otherwise there is no igloo furniture no music no parties and the mod idea sucks here. Just showing the mods names on the front of the site? Your always telling people don't ask for mod well here's an idea don't show there names to everyone! Every other club penguin private server has music and parties and a good mod idea there not even old cp related.
I understand your upset but damen trys his best to make everyone happy and plus the bombing idea is not a disgrace to America cause when has he said it is realted to 9/11? its just an attack

[10:55:03 AM] Domo/TheCraftedArt: fired mod

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th September 2013, 10:06 PM

Quote:
fine have it your way if you don't want to do parties and do bombings instead. Though you might as well change the sites title this website has nothing to do with old cp I asked everyone and they said there is no music or parties ever on this site . Although I will admit the rooms are the old graphics otherwise there is no igloo furniture no music no parties and the mod idea sucks here. Just showing the mods names on the front of the site? Your always telling people don't ask for mod well here's an idea don't show there names to everyone! Every other club penguin private server has music and parties and a good mod idea there not even old cp related.In case your wondering why im here I came looking for an oldcp thinking I would find a site like oldcp but all I found was a couple rooms and nothing else

9/11 involved planes. It seems every event that's bad you relate to that day. Get your head out of the clouds you stupid person. Plus I don't live in America so I'm not used to worshipping myself.

If you want a proper party, I can give you one. I need more time to build on igloos and other stuff. I made this entire forum, the entire site and you could never dream of being able to actually get oldcp working again. So don't turn around to a programmer that made this all for YOU and say I'm not a good worker, because you can just get lost if you do. There's nobody else that could be bothered or able in some cases to recover what I have.

THE Old Club Penguin files are mostly non existent on the internet, that makes parties and games impossible to create.

+1 by stompnbob and Romeo

heyhey
Master
1,248 posts
Seen 27th June 2022
18th September 2013, 11:14 PM

Well, this reminds me of a pretty recent bombing. If you haven't heard of it, it is the Boston Bombing. When I saw this on OldCp, i got a sense of daysavue. At the Boston Bombing, it was at the middle of a marathon. On OldCp, it was in the middle of a ninja event. See? They are pretty alike!

Beautiful signatures made by the amazing Tasha v

This one's made by the incredible Sparklz

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th September 2013, 11:41 PM

ninjas and marathons are awfully similar... this could mean something

heyhey
Master
1,248 posts
Seen 27th June 2022
18th September 2013, 11:45 PM

Quote:
ninjas and marathons are awfully similar... this could mean something

it means im the only smart one here XD besides damen

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
18th September 2013, 11:55 PM

sophie, its a party (kind of) this isn't offending america, but I can see your point.

+1 by Pencil1

heyhey
Master
1,248 posts
Seen 27th June 2022
18th September 2013, 11:58 PM

Quote:
sophie, its a party (kind of) this isn't offending america, but I can see your point.

ik ik geesh

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th September 2013, 12:08 AM

heyhey
Master
1,248 posts
Seen 27th June 2022