1st November 2013

Bad Words

Made by Pieguy in Suggestions

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
1st November 2013, 06:44 PM

Admins, (Damen especially,) LOTS of people have been taking advantage of using the "a" and "h" words because they can. They are calling people "a" holes, with a space. Because it shows and they don't get kicked. People say "go to 'h' 'B-word". Because they can. I think these two words should be removed because teenagers play this game, and they are showing 6 year olds its OK to say these words. What if a little kid walks up to his mother and says "How's it going "a" word?" Or "Go to "h"!". Sorry it's been hard to follow without me writing the words, but I wish to censor them. I hope these words are taken out and I hope you get a punishment for saying these words!
P.S. Mods aren't always around to kick/ban these people. Usually whenever they see a mod they log off or turn good. When they aren't around they say it all the time and nobody has power to punish them.

+1 by lowons, CPManiac and Elvis
Are you reading my signature?
Boring, isn't it?

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st November 2013, 06:48 PM

Yes. With all of the penguins saying it, Its hard for me to restrain saying the a word. But not like PIUGUY U A HOLE

+1 by H3lper, -1 by Krickenn
Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

114 posts
Seen 25th April 2014
1st November 2013, 07:01 PM

I totally agree. While some players (such as myself) might not mind the words much, sometimes my younger sister watches me and there will no doubt be people on the island who would take offense to this. Maybe an update to the filter might help a bit?

-lowons.
Need help? Post in the forum and/or PM/email me, there are penguins here to help! :)
And because Pickle1020 said that Bob 'fitted me',

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
1st November 2013, 07:02 PM

If someone swears through /bot, will it show up? Because then it would be a way to swear, and make the other person see it. I have never tried it, but if so, I think that should have the same penalty.

I also think that we should have the old rule: Three kicks then it's a ban.

I also think about this rule: Three bans with same IP, then it's an IP ban.

+1 by lowons, Pieguy and CPManiac

114 posts
Seen 25th April 2014
1st November 2013, 07:05 PM

Quote:
I also think that we should have the hold rule: Three kicks then it's a ban.

I also think about this rule: Three bans with same IP, then it's an IP ban.
That would work well, if mods/admins are strict about it then people will get the message and stop using bad language. +1!

-lowons.
Need help? Post in the forum and/or PM/email me, there are penguins here to help! :)
And because Pickle1020 said that Bob 'fitted me',

Master
1,027 posts
Seen 6th September 2020
1st November 2013, 07:39 PM

I cannot believe that they are letting penguins use this language. This is supposed to be a safe fun game for children all around the world can play. I hope one of the Administrators removes it, because that would make me happy, and when I am happy, I try to make others happy. And when I make others happy, they set a good influence on younger penguins, and older penguins.

Waddle On!

+1 by Templar and Pieguy

Login or join the forums to reply.