5th November 2013
1 view

New To Forum

Made by MidnightMania in Introductions and Leaving

67 posts
Seen 28th July 2014
5th November 2013, 02:53 PM

My name is MidnightMania! You can call me Midnight or Mania! XD I am new here and I already like what I am seeing. I would love to meet you all! I have already read the rules, so I know what is and what isn't to be done around here. I will do the best I can to adjust to the routine of the forum. Thank you for letting me be a part of this! I will enjoy my stay here. :)

+1 by Key

Fantastic Signatures Created By Target/penguinDSC

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
5th November 2013, 02:59 PM

Welcome to the forums & OldCP. I am what is called a Master or trusted user. You can ask me about OldCP forums or problems that you have with OldCP or forums. There are more people that I think will help you out but I am there when you help. By the way if you see anybody with the word Master on it they're a trusted user on OldCP & forums they can also help you out. It's nice meeting you & I hope you like it here on OldCP!

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
5th November 2013, 03:00 PM

Welcome to Old CP Midnight!
There are lots of friendly folk around here, im sure you will enjoy your stay! -Archie

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

67 posts
Seen 28th July 2014
5th November 2013, 03:02 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome, Key123 and Archie. Key123, thank you for telling me what a Master is. Archie, thank you for letting me feel involved. You are two very nice people.

+1 by Archie

Fantastic Signatures Created By Target/penguinDSC

Login or join the forums to reply.