Moderator Application - Kara

Made by Kara in Applications

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th April 2015, 07:31 PM

Hello users and staff!

Today I am remaking my OldCP Moderator application. 9/26/15

I really hope you can consider me to be a OldCP moderator.

Name: Kara, my username is also Kara.

Experiences: Former OldCP moderator, forums moderator, SnailsChat moderator, XAT moderator, twitch moderator, former aurenjs moderator, former Moth Priest, Banker and former Penguin Watch Captain.

Commands: Just so you all know that I do know the commands and when to use them.

/warn : to warn a user when they are snowball spamming or being rude.

/arrest : to arrest a user who has been snowball spamming, bullying, or cursing.

/kick : to kick a user off the server if they are misbehaving after multiple warnings.

/ban : to ban a user's account off the game if they have been kicked and warned multiple times.

/whisper : to whisper a user or staff member a message that shows up on their screen as a bubble.

/goto : to go to a user when needed, such as to find them and redirect a user to them.

/summon : to summon a user to a room when needed, to talk or to redirect them to a friend.

/sendto : to sendto a user to a room if they are misbehaving or in the way of a knight training.

Meetings: I can attend most moderator meetings if I am told when they are. I usually can make arrangements if flexible. I will also notify the administrator team if I am unable to make the very important meetings of moderators.

Reasons to promote me: Since I have been a moderator multiple times on OldCP and many other services of the DSGHQ, I feel I am responsible to obtain this rank once again. I am trusted (according to most) to have this rank. I am as active as I can be, which is very active most of the time. I will go anything to my schedule if needed to be active on OldCP. I have had my mistakes from being a staff member, such as abusing powers, but that was the past. I have changed. I have changed to be more mature and more intelligent than that. I can accept demotion, easily, especially if I know what I did was wrong.

What I will do as a moderator: What I will do as a moderator is work everyday to ensure everyone has a happy experience on OldCP. I will do everything I can to keep bad things away from the younger users on OldCP. Also, I will help most new users to getting around the DSGHQ Empire and OldCP. I can teach them about the forums, xat, other DSGHQ games and services. I will be very active and very respectful to everyone around me. I will not let kinks in friendships lead me to abuse my powers and punish users for my own good. I will punish the people who deserve to be punished. With no bragging and with no regret. I will be firm when needed to, but I will be fun to make everyone have a fun time.

Other: As you may know, recently I had my trial for leaking the Tobler Moth Scrolls. I know some of you may not trust me because of that. I want all of you to know that I deeply regret that and if I were made a moderator, I would not leak any information I was not allowed to tell. Please understand I do learn from my mistakes.

I really hope you can consider me to become an OldCP moderator once again.

-Kara

+1 by Lemonade, Bailey, Scott, daisy and 25 others

Kara
Administrator

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th April 2015, 07:36 PM

Great application, Kara! I believe you deserve to be a Moderator once again as it looks like you are committed to keeping the site safe from harm. I am also glad to hear that you have learned from your mistakes and will not dwell on the past, but you will only focus on what's ahead and be a good role model for the community. Good luck! :)

+1 by Kara, lexa, Sam , trixie and 2 others

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
24th April 2015, 07:42 PM

Well done Kara I wish you all the best of luck. I truly do believe in you. :)

+1 by Kara, Bailey, Sam , trixie and 1 other
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Master
1,349 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th April 2015, 07:44 PM

Yes I actually do see you improving and i think you deserve this rank once again.Remember Forget what hurt you in the past.But don't forget what it taught you :) Send you lot of luck good luck <3

+1 by Kara, Bailey and PokeWillow
Below are the only pictures of mine that remain from the past..

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n463/textspace/lcd/lcd_7.swf?w=400&h=46&c=1&spd=2&b=2&t=Imperial Knight]quality=high wmode=transparent width=400 height=46[/flash]

Hey! Check out my Imperial Knight Application! Link:
http://forums.damenspike.com/view/44380/

Thank you, Glimmer! It's awesome!

Thanks you! THANK YOU SO MUCH TASHA!

Thanks, Mal! It's fab, like you!

Lemon, from now and on I will ask you to make the pixel letters! :D

Thanks for visiting.. come again! <3

Master
1,414 posts
Seen 30th October 2015
24th April 2015, 07:49 PM

I'd love to see you as a Moderator again. Fantastic job, Kara <3

103 posts
Seen 12th November 2015
24th April 2015, 07:52 PM

I would love to see you back on the staff, Kara. Great application and good luck. :)

Best Friends
Tori, Kara, Harrison, Allan, Gibran, Anmo, & Salsa

pp
781 posts
Seen 28th August 2021
24th April 2015, 09:00 PM

I've read this application bottom to top, and Kara, you deserve to obtain Moderator once again. I wish you the best of luck. <3

that's my potna dem

Ask me for help!
697 posts
Seen 5th March 2016
24th April 2015, 09:05 PM

Nice applaction Kara. I belive you will become a moderator again.

Night

"The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary is just the little Extra"

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
25th April 2015, 07:35 AM

Kara needs to be staff again. ;-;

+1 by George and Kara

1,253 posts
Seen 30th June 2023
25th April 2015, 07:48 AM

Amazing application. Kara, I think you need to be staff again.

Damen wrote a poem about you because you gave him Windows 7 Pro for free and it worked <3

+1 by Kara and PokeWillow
OldCP Wise One
PM me if you need any help!

Master
3,205 posts
Seen 16th August 2023
25th April 2015, 07:51 AM

I really, really enjoyed reading this application. I see an incredible moderator within you. It's nice to think about the past sometimes, but I focus on it positively. For example, we all remember what happened, and I won't remember you as a power-abusing person who's unworthy of trust. I remember you as a spectacular staff member who made one mistakes and deserves a second chance. And then I look to the future, and in the future, moderator is calling your name again, I know it. You're a helpful, friendly, great friend and all of us know you still have what it takes. Best of luck!

Ravenclaw
364 posts
Seen 28th February 2016
25th April 2015, 08:35 AM

i can see you as moderator kara

+1 by Kara
"You can take your words and all your lies"
~Really Don't Care- Demi Lovato

141 posts
Seen 1st November 2015
25th April 2015, 12:37 PM

Your very active on the Xat, so i'm ready to give you a chance moderating on oldcp. good luck ;p

+1 by Kara

Master
840 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
25th April 2015, 05:12 PM

Excellent application, Kara. You were good as a Moderator in the past, why not now? +1.

1,546 posts
Seen 31st May 2020
25th April 2015, 05:22 PM

Great application, Kara! You really do deserve to be a Moderator again. Good luck! ;)

+1 by Kara

Login or join the forums to reply.