15th June 2015
1 view

Wise with Alexa I

Made by alexa in Wisdom

<3
147 posts
Seen 29th January 2019
15th June 2015, 02:49 PM

Greeting everyone. I was unable to post for a week due to the sacrifice "Key Gag". But now, I am back with some wise quotes I made over this time period. Let's begin.

I. Dedication is when you are determined, dauntless, and destined to achieve your goal.

II. We all start as something small, but if you work for it, you can become a big, wonderful masterpiece.

III. Make sure you have a highlighter with you to highlight all the good things in life.

IV. Life can be like a waterfall, only going down, so climb up your ladder and send yourself back up.

V. Opportunities can run out just like a bottle of water or a bag of chips, so use them wisely and make your mark.

That's it for today! I hope you like them and remember to stay wise! Bye!

Disclaimer: I did not copy anyone. These quotes were all made by me, with no help.

Rookie
30 posts
Seen 17th June 2015
15th June 2015, 02:52 PM

alexa wrote on 15th June 2015 02:49 PM:
Greeting everyone. I was unable to post for a week due to the sacrifice "Key Gag". But now, I am back with some wise quotes I made over this time period. Let's begin.

I. Dedication is when you are determined, dauntless, and destined to achieve your goal.

II. We all start as something small, but if you work for it, you can become a big, wonderful masterpiece.

III. Make sure you have a highlighter with you to highlight all the good things in life.

IV. Life can be like a waterfall, only going down, so climb up your ladder and send yourself back up.

V. Opportunities can run out just like a bottle of water or a bag of chips, so use them wisely and make your mark.

Disclaimer: I did not copy anyone. These quotes were all made by me, with no help.
+1

Rookie
30 posts
Seen 17th June 2015
15th June 2015, 02:56 PM

alexa wrote on 15th June 2015 02:49 PM:

+1

664 posts
Seen 9th October 2015
15th June 2015, 04:32 PM

I love these quotes, I can see you as a future Wise One. Although, before
you become one, I think you should try to get more experience here. I LOVE
these quotes so much!!

-Rosie

Kamrie/Rosie

Holy Pickles!

Christina Perri is my life

Login or join the forums to reply.