11th July 2015

GOM Stage 2 (Review)

Made by Cheep in News

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Seen 3rd November 2019
11th July 2015, 07:18 PM

Even though I did not take many pictures of this mod comp I was able to snap a couple and they were quite cool actually.

Today not only did the teams do an amazing job, Topaz won the entire stage!!! How grand! Kacket is now booted to second place but we can all tell that team Kacket is well fueled with great leaders and great team members. On a sad note, we say goodbye to a lovely team of night prowlers, team Wolves :(. They made it to stage 2 and I'm sure we can all agree they did an excellent job for the time being. So now we have Team Topaz, Team Kacket, Team Fireworks, and Team Glory (who so happens are harboring what's left of team Wolves). So far this has been a great Moderator Competition/Game of Mods and I'm looking forward to see who will be the next new moderator!

Pictures:

Thanks! This was just a general post to catch anyone up with the GOM at this point, so I hope you're satisfied with the outcomes so far!!

+1 by Damen, McKinlee and Sophia
Lady Cheep Glitz of the Royal Imperial Bank
Lady of the Bank - Detective - Forums Moderator - OldCP Moderator - Lady of the Empire

Friends
Hails||Sadie|Chelsey|Tess|Mico|Damen|Dance|Gamer|Con|Jacob|Adam

Wiki:Cheep

Login or join the forums to reply.