Made by Angel2024 in Club Penguin

Rookie
2 posts
17th November 2013, 04:21 PM

Guys! Which is better? Old CP or New CP? I say Old CP! Who is with me? :D

[] Old CP is much better

[] New CP is better than Old CP

[] I like both :)

[]I HATE BOTH! (well I bet no one is going to say that! :D)

COMMENT BELOW!! :D

I luv Old CP

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
17th November 2013, 04:23 PM

Old CP is way better!

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
17th November 2013, 04:27 PM

I do believe that Old CP is better. In some cases, Disney has improved on it. Have you seen the animation that they used for the Star Wars Take Over Party. But in some cases they ruined it. It's less about hanging around with friends, and more independent.

Rookie
95 posts
Seen 8th September 2019
17th November 2013, 04:34 PM

OLDCP IS BETTER I HATE THE NEWCP IT SUCKS!!!

+1 by Notacoolman and ian, -1 by qwerty54 and Dice

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th November 2013, 04:39 PM

Obviously people are going to reply that they dislike New Club Penguin. Why would they play this if they preferred New Club Penguin?

+1 by Ronald and xXvioletXx

Rookie
55 posts
17th November 2013, 04:41 PM

hmm think if we mix oldcp with newcp it will be better cause the graphics will be improved and it will be faster
but i like OLDCP

+1 by Dice
Ronaldow

196 posts
Seen 12th January 2014
17th November 2013, 04:58 PM

I like both because, NewCP has a bit more features and has more,better ish,designful parties,but it requires membership for some features which I only get sometimes. OldCP has all features free and you don't have to walk around naked on CP. It also has cool Extras and is cool. Oh and don't be negative about my post. You would like NewCP if most things didn't require membership.

The Awesomest guy you will ever know ;D (But is very rare to see me for I am like a ninja. I am sneaky,quiet, and VERY COLORFUL!)

108 posts
Seen 29th December 2014
17th November 2013, 05:15 PM

I think both is great. they are both great websites

Rookie
1 posts
19th November 2013, 05:14 PM

Oldcp is better and why i hate newcp

#1 dont need to pay for membership

#2 more rooms and commands

#3 (LAST) it has a xat chat room (not anymore)

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
19th November 2013, 05:52 PM

Quote:
I like both because, NewCP has a bit more features and has more,better ish,designful parties,but it requires membership for some features which I only get sometimes. OldCP has all features free and you don't have to walk around naked on CP. It also has cool Extras and is cool. Oh and don't be negative about my post. You would like NewCP if most things didn't require membership.
my vote is oldcp. and not really.if newcp didn't require membership i STILL wouldn't like it because of everything besides membership their are still THESE problems 1.nothing shows 2. you can get banned for terrible reasons.although,this hardly happens. 3.all the lag.(maybe it doesn't lag for u guys,but is certaintly lags for me) 4.epf instead of psa.and there is hardly even any epf reasons 4.preps 5.lame parties 6.the new music and last but not least:pookies. pookies are probably the third most annoying thing about newcp (AT LEAST IN MY OPINION) see? even besides the membership problem their are STILL alot of reasons why newcp sucks! waddle on! :)

Looking for a sword trainer!
988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
19th November 2013, 06:39 PM

Hmm,this is my opinion,I like both.Well,there's a few reasons on how they made Cp better,1.They're having cool parties such as Star Wars!2.Better graphics.3.All can play CJ-Fire,Water,or Snow!4.They help keep the world clean by having Earth Day parties!But there are some downsides.1.It's hard to have a decent conversation.2.All new players feel sad,because they want to be rare.3. It lags too much.I'm sure there's more reasons for both,but hey!This is just my opinion!So,I don't mean to start an argument.

~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

1,071 posts
Seen 24th June 2023
19th November 2013, 09:08 PM

I like OldCP waaaay better, BOO NEWCP BOOOOOO NEWCP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

267 posts
Seen 19th January 2015
19th November 2013, 09:26 PM

I go with both because club penguin has the golden puffle!!

user for oldcp.biz heyppl

my favorite minecraft players are iballisticsquid and stampylonghead
thank you damen for the forums!!

be safe and have a good day

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
19th November 2013, 09:26 PM

Well i go with oldcp.Because Disney ruined the new club penguin.The only thing i like about club penguin is pretty much the animations there pretty cool because of 3D but oldcp is number one for me!

196 posts
Seen 12th January 2014
22nd November 2013, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Quote:
my vote is oldcp. and not really.if newcp didn't require membership i STILL wouldn't like it because of everything besides membership their are still THESE problems 1.nothing shows 2. you can get banned for terrible reasons.although,this hardly happens. 3.all the lag.(maybe it doesn't lag for u guys,but is certaintly lags for me) 4.epf instead of psa.and there is hardly even any epf reasons 4.preps 5.lame parties 6.the new music and last but not least:pookies. pookies are probably the third most annoying thing about newcp (AT LEAST IN MY OPINION) see? even besides the membership problem their are STILL alot of reasons why newcp sucks! waddle on! :)
I told you not to be negative about my post! I DON'T REALLY CARE IF ONE IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER I LIKE BOTH! There is nothing wrong with NewCP! Oh and number "5" saying lame parties -.- THEY ARE GREAT PARTIES! I TURNED INTO A PUFFLE AND A DRAGON IN ONE! A VAMPIRE TOO! I LOVE THOSE PARTIES! I'm just saying there is nothing wrong with NewCP except for the membership that's all.....

The Awesomest guy you will ever know ;D (But is very rare to see me for I am like a ninja. I am sneaky,quiet, and VERY COLORFUL!)

Login or join the forums to reply.