27th September 2013

Old Club Penguin VS New Club Penguin

Made by CPManiac in Suggestions

Master
1,027 posts
Seen 6th September 2020
27th September 2013, 04:08 PM

Now... you might know that New Club Penguin -was- good, until they started to be lazy, and only wanted it for the money. What about the kids? What about having fun? When you were a kid.. did you scam kids into giving you money? That's what I say. now New Club Penguin repaints old things or brings back new things, or even makes bad remakes of things to think that it is an awesome style. The old style was the best! It was unique, but was cool enough. They also Have the same parties, and the same places as each year now. They have lame things to do, and only made new horrible games. Like the fruit smashing one, WHERE YOU SMASH FRUITS WITH YOUR BOTTOM! That is what I call weird. Face it... Old Club Penguin is the miracle of New club Penguin! New Club penguin will just lose all their rare penguins due to their greediness! Now that... THAT is a speech.

If you want Old Club Penguin back, Like this.

+1 by Pie and Pencil1, -1 by Notacoolman, PenguinDSC and BetaTest

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
27th September 2013, 04:33 PM

yes i want oldcp back,but i hate when people complain about it. complaining won't bring oldcp back.and everyone who still plays newcp obviously has new items.and its funny how everyone complained about the fact,that disney took away the rare items but they brought alot back. but when they brought them back everyone started complaining about the fact that that disney is bringing back the rare items and selling them in catalogs.SO? and you should just be thankful that damen was kind enough to bring back everyone's childhood. ik some people are probaby gonna say "you didn't have to be that mean about it". i agree i sound a little mean,but i'm not trying to be.you gave your point of you and all i'm trying to do is give my point of view. anyway,that.....THAT is a speech. have a great day.

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
27th September 2013, 04:34 PM

oops i'm sorry. i didn't mean to say "everyone who still plays newcp obviously has new items." i meant to say "everyone who still plays newcp obviously has fun on it". sorry about that XD

Master
1,027 posts
Seen 6th September 2020
27th September 2013, 05:08 PM

Lol i know. But I keep my complaining to myself, except for this one time. I am one of the old penguins that want old cp back :)

+1 by Pencil1

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
27th September 2013, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Lol i know. But I keep my complaining to myself, except for this one time. I am one of the old penguins that want old cp back
i understand. you really want it back,and so do i. but i don't like when people complain about it because,if people keep complaining there will be a even less chance of disney bringing back oldcp.and you guys should DEFINETELY not insult newcp because if you do oldcp will DEFINETELY not come back. i think the only thing us oldcp fans can do about it is trick disney into bringing it back without insulting disney and complaning.although,that will probably not work either. but yeah,everyone shoud be thankful that damen is doing this for us. once again,have a great day.

Rookie
1 posts
Seen 24th June 2020
24th June 2020, 10:21 AM

Eu preciso de jogar de novo o club penguin

Login or join the forums to reply.