20th November 2013
1 view

How To Earn Master (:

Made by Starwolf in Suggestions

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
20th November 2013, 04:27 PM

Hello Fellow Penguins Its Starwolf Here Or XxStarwolfXx! (: This Is My Opinon On How To Earn Master (BTW Im Thinking Its Preety Much Like Earning A Mod).
No 1 What A Master Means A Master Is A Chance Or Close To Being A Moderator On Fourm And Game Or 1 Of The Other.
No 2 Be Respuctful On Fourm And Game Its Like Earning A Mod Be Respucful To One A Another.
No 3 DO NOT CURSE Thats Right Do Not Curse It Will Lower The Chances Of Being A Master And Mod.
No 4 Earn A Fourm Mods Trust Or be Nice And Be Friendly If There Your Friend The Will Evaulute Your Posts To Make Sure Your Trustworthy And Kind To Be A Master.
No 5 How They Rank Goes I Think It Goes Like This...... Rookie Meber Master News Reporter I Think Moderator Administrator
Well Thats How I Think It Goes Or What You Have To Do Bye ~Star~ (: =) Meet Me Online XxStarwolfXx Bye (:

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
20th November 2013, 04:30 PM

Thanks for sharing this! It's very helpful to new penguins :) Please note, this should be in the "help and support" category. Please make sure you post in the right one next time, thanks! -Archie

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
20th November 2013, 04:33 PM

Okay Ill be Noted Thanks Archie Bye! ~Star~ (: =)

Login or join the forums to reply.