20th November 2013

New Permanent Administrator

Made by PenguinDSC in Suggestions

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
20th November 2013, 04:36 PM

Ok, so we have pretty much i think had 2 Administrators on the forum, except when we had three for 12 hours a few days ago when Hashtagfood was Administrator.

My idea is that we have a new permanent Administrator who deserves it. Here are my ideas of who should become the new Administrator:

1. A Master who is super duper Trusted, and has not become Moderator yet, but that would be less likely to happen.

2. A Moderator who has been very trusted for a while, and has been a Forum Moderator for a long time.

It should be someone who deserves it, and who has worked very hard.

It might be Hashir, an in-game with lots of experience, but has not been having the forum Moderator position for a while.

It might be Kara, who has been very trusted for quite a while, and has been a Moderator on the forum for quite a while now.

But, it would be Damen's choice. I think that we should have a new Administrator on the forum though to keep the forum much safer, and to watch out for bad penguins.

Tell me if you think this would be a good idea for the forum.

Dream On!
~PenguinDSC~

+1 by Kara, Archie , Notacoolman, Gaf and 1 other

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
20th November 2013, 04:47 PM

DSC, once again, great idea! I think another admin would be great, but it will defiantly have to be someone very trusted. If it goes through , I look forward to seeing who it might be! Thanks for the suggestion :) -Archie

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Rookie
1,068 posts
Seen 21st March 2015
20th November 2013, 04:52 PM

Great idea!Though if this is possible you would need someone trusted.Good suggestion if this happens i look forward to meeting to the new forum administrator!

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th November 2013, 04:52 PM

Aww, thank you PenguinDSC. I think your idea is great but, I think Hashir should get it though.. he is a in-game administrator. Don't you think he deserves it here? Also, you will get it sooner or later. You are a great moderator and it would be a smart decision to make you administrator when time is right.

+1 by PenguinDSC and DJ

Kara
Administrator

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
20th November 2013, 04:56 PM

Maybe, but this is different. This is the forum, and on the forum, you guys are the same, but you are right. He has not been a Moderator for that long though. You however have been. Yet you are right, he already Is an in-game Administrator.

Dream On!
~PenguinDSC~

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
20th November 2013, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Aww, thank you PenguinDSC. I think your idea is great but, I think Hashir should get it though.. he is a in-game administrator. Don't you think he deserves it here?

I think you would be great Kara! I think either you or Hashir deserve this :) Good luck!

Some friends
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

219 posts
Seen 30th March 2014
20th November 2013, 05:07 PM

I like the idea. But, the problem is if there not trusted there permanent so you cant demote them.

Between your dreams and your reality, there is no distance, there is no time. WAKE UP to your dreams. Live them as the reality they are

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
20th November 2013, 05:24 PM

Quote:
I like the idea. But, the problem is if there not trusted there permanent so you cant demote them.

If it got to this point, I think another administraightor would be able to demote them. Hope this helps!

Some friends

Login or join the forums to reply.