19th January 2019

Renegade || MC Faction

Made by bella in Minecraft

drugs
120 posts
Seen 14th May 2020
19th January 2019, 12:23 PM

I've been a member of the DSGHQ community for quite some time and I'd like to discuss with the users that play Minecraft something that'll hopefully be exciting for them to be a part of if they want to that is. Throughout my time playing Minecraft, I have gotten the chance to play factions. Factions is a very fun resourceful aspect to Minecraft but I realized I was only apart of factions and not really a lead person in them. So I've gotten the chance to make a faction called Renegade that has over 150+ active members that you can communicate with any time of the day!

If you'd like to join the faction feel free to message Pholus#0275 on discord and I'll give you the discord to the faction so that you can apply. As of now, we have over 150+ members in the faction and look to expand so that we can be as powerful as possible but still have fun.

Renegade Rules!
  • - No advertisements are allowed (Paid advertisements!) are standard.
  • - No fighting with other factions members this will result in a demotion/ban.
  • - No abusing commands because it'll result in a ban.
  • - No insiders are allowed! If you're an insider we cannot trust you.
  • - No hackers/cheaters allowed! If you've been banned on a server without a valid explanation you can tell us we won't invite you.
  • - No bullying is allowed! If you've bullied a user and staff sees it we'll ban you.

Conclusion!:
ยป We hope that a variety of member who plays Minecraft and needs a faction to join will help alongside us and be able to join us for a fun adventure ahead. We will be playing a variety of servers because we've been able to communicate with a variety of staff on servers that we'll be playing, and personally we've gotten to understand the users on the server will be playing.

+1 by Scott, dayton, sparrow, Dunk and 2 others
insert signature here
<3

G
Master
940 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th January 2019, 12:31 PM

Cool Pholus

+1 by bella

stop.
Master