2nd February 2019

The Pengest Drink

Made by Jake01 in Inventions

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
2nd February 2019, 06:09 PM

I’ll be inventing various “Peng” drinks that you all can enjoy, all ages, at all legal limits out there.
Oh and also, Peng means beautiful or something along those lines - we’ve got the Urban Dictionary for you guys still confused on the term out there on the Internet. ;)

Right so starting it off with a bang - Your classic Vimto.

These are peng after you’ve come back from something that literally vacuums all the living liquid matter inside your mouth until you sound like a raspy 80 year old earning more money on her pension slips than people like me ever will in a boring job I’d probably work at for 10 years. The sweet, irresistible duo of apples and grapes (with the hint of cherry!) caress your taste buds and bring back the hydration ting - you get me?

Now, man don’t just have any other generic Vimto lined up fam. Mans got the PENGEST Vimto recipe you man can GET. :D

1) Get yourself some cold water or any water that is not lukewarm or warm.
2) Pour Vimto in for as long as you can say The Pengest Drink is PENGTING (and that’s generously long)
3) Contain your glass or bottle with a lid or something and then shake the Vimto around
4) Once it’s a nice shade of purple, add in a FIZZY DRINK - now you lot can experiment with it but I have my recommendations: A HINT of Dr Pepper, a few spills of Fanta (any flavour, especially Fruit Twist) or a generous amount of any flavour of the Coca Cola/Pepsi range.
5) Repeat the shaking from Instruction 3.
6) DRINK DAT TING BRUV! XD

Tune in sometime soon for the next Pengest Drink, you’ll be wanting it; much like you want another serving of this Peng Vimto! Man can already read your mind like my g the Akinator

- Jake01

+1 by Dunk, Tommo, Anja, Zhaklina and 4 others

G
Master
940 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd February 2019, 06:23 PM

Interesting combination, Jake. I'd only pour about half of the Vimto and maybe just a little bit of the other soda because it'd be too much sugar o.o

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
2nd February 2019, 06:25 PM

Zelrus wrote on 2nd February 2019, 06:23 PM:
Interesting combination, Jake. I'd only pour about half of the Vimto and maybe just a little bit of the other soda because it'd be too much sugar o.o
Who cares? Sugar’s a myth, just like global warming...! ;)

+1 by Alea

stop.
Master
941 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd February 2019, 06:40 PM

Very nice jake.

bitetarantula flipspatula
Rookie
3 posts
Seen 15th February 2019
15th February 2019, 04:18 PM