2nd September 2019

My Experience as a Moth

Made by Loki in Wisdom

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd September 2019, 12:25 AM

My journey as a moth began a little over a year ago, on August 22, 2019. I had obtained the rank after defeating everyone in the joust for the rank of High Priest. The Emperor Helper at the time decided that I was not suitable to be High Priest and only offered me the rank of Moth Priest. I accepted Moth Priest, but was a little salty about it. I thought that I had deserved the rank that I had won, which had been given to Miro instead. Now though, I know the Emperor Helper was right in making the decision to not have me as High Priest. I was, after all, still evil at the time and if I had been given High Priest, I would not have turned good and would probably have ended up demoted and a disgrace to the rank.

When I first became Moth Priest, I was on the verge of leaving evil behind forever. What cemented this decision was in part that I had actually obtained a rank that I had wanted for a very long time, but also there was a battle on Das, during which, Pythas called me a traitor, cursed me, and killed me. After this, I never went evil again. I decided I liked the rank too well to foolishly throw it away for a leader who had me killed and did not care about me.

Things were totally peachy though. Miro was not so secretly convinced that I was evil and saw his opportunity to try to demote me when the War of Dorval started (the one where Orlock ended up wining Dorval). I had somehow accidentally gotten stuck on the island and the bots weren't attacking me because I had sold my soul on my account months before I became a moth, I had never told anyone this out of fear of it causing me to be demoted. Miro tried to convince everyone that I was evil. I tried to explain to him what had happened but he would not listen to me and blocked me. So he went to have me demoted without hearing me out. So, I went to the one man who I knew would listen to me and would see reason, that man was Damen. He was my last resort. I didn't want to be demoted over something that was simply untrue. Damen kept Miro from demoting me. And I was grateful for that.

Even though Damen had stopped Miro from demoting me, my problems with the High Priest did not end there. Eventually, I became ready to become a Moth Ninja and when Khal and I had spoken to him about promoting me, he would only reply with how I could not be promoted simply because he thought that I was still evil. He continued to call me a draconian and seemed to be resentful of the fact that I was a Moth. Eventually, I got the promotion that I had earned and Miro revealed his true colors and was demoted for being the evil one. It was an ironic twist.

After Miro's demotion, the spot of High Priest was once again open. This time when I fought for it and won, I was not refused the rank. I became the second female to become High Priest. As High Priest, the council was flourishing. Somehow I had managed to generate interest in the Moth Council and promoted a handful of people. Evil would approach me several times to try to convince me to turn back. I was offered to be Witch of Providence and eventually Head Witch as well as maia. But I loved being High Priest, and did not wish to lose my rank over empty promises so I turned down all the offers. Eventually this came to an end as I became Queen of the North with Fable. Sadly, this ended rather quickly as Fable lost interest in ruling the North and I was not given the choice as to whether or not I wanted to rule it. Not so sadly, I eventually ended up as a moth again after I had been Free Fighter for short amount of time. But once again, this would not last long as it was after Dagor and Damen had reset all ranks.

Once Damen finally brought back the rank of Moth after the rank reset, he had changed it. It was not longer to be just the Moth Council, but he had merged it with the Wise Council to create the Wise Moth Council. I competed for Grand Moth Wise but did not win, instead Wilf became GMW. I convinced Wilf to make me his 'second in command' and had much power. With this position, I made a convincing argument which lead Damen to bring back the Moth Ninja rank and I also became the first Moth Ninja in the Wise Moth Council. Eventually, Wilf resigned from Grand Moth Wise and I was appointed GMW by one of the admins, I am uncertain of who made this decision but Abushekaus promoted me to my rank. As Grand Moth Wise, I tried to bring about some change but due to OldCp being very inactive, there was not a lot that I could do. I had people make monthly wisdom posts and that was about all that I managed to accomplish and even then, most of the moths did not make wisdom posts.

Out of inspiration for things to do with the Council, I decided that I would let the rank go to someone else who may be able to bring new and exciting changes. So, I retired to the rank of Blind Monk.

Then I came up with the questions in order to host Wise Moth Trials with Gamer. It went successfully, and we ended up having Kutya become the new Grand Moth Wise. I enjoy being a Blind Monk more than I enjoyed being GMW. As I Blind Monk, I do not feel obligated to help train people or try to make people interested in the rank of Wise Moth. I am well respected by the Council, and when I finally come up with an idea that could work well for the council, my suggestions are actually considered. And Kutya really does make for a wonderful Grand Moth Wise, she is possibly the most knowledgeable about lore and she is indeed very wise.

As a Blind Monk, my sight may be gone, yet I can sense everything in the air as though I am actually seeing it.

+1 by Melian , sel, Mercer, Pablo and 3 others

Live Fast Die Young
Master
1,776 posts
Seen 22nd January 2020
2nd September 2019, 04:28 AM

When Miro actually did something right. Now he is an rubbish ruler and leader altogether.

+1 by Mercer, sparrow and Fat toad, -1 by Miromeski and Loki
Live Fast Die Young

hi
647 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd September 2019, 08:34 AM

Sherlock120Sh wrote on 2nd September 2019, 04:28 AM:
When Miro actually did something right. Now he is an rubbish ruler and leader altogether.

How are you so bipolar? you go from liking me one day, to hating me the next?

-1 by Romeo, Melian and Fat toad

Live Fast Die Young
Master
1,776 posts
Seen 22nd January 2020
2nd September 2019, 09:03 AM

Miro wrote on 2nd September 2019, 08:34 AM:
Quote:

You're copying what I said. Can't even use your own pea sized brain to form your own sentences.

+1 by Melian , -1 by Miromeski
Live Fast Die Young

Banned
202 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
7th September 2019, 06:34 AM

Sherlock120Sh wrote on 2nd September 2019, 09:03 AM:
Quote:
Miro wrote on 2nd September 2019, 08:34 AM:
Quote:
You're copying what I said. Can't even use your own pea sized brain to form your own sentences.

Banned
156 posts
Seen 17th February 2020
8th September 2019, 01:35 PM

I find this really sad, sorry.

Login or join the forums to reply.