29th April 2020

FGOM Stage 2

Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th April 2020, 06:59 PM

Thanks so much for all your submissions. I really enjoyed reading them all out on the stream with Raindrop.

STAGE 1 WINNER

STAGE 2
Continue the story below. Reply below and keep the story going. Do not write more than one paragraph. The best contributor wins.

Deadline for Stage 2
Friday 1st May ~ 4 PM EST

The phone rang. "Hello," I said, "Hello." No one was there. I hung up. All the lights went out...

+1 by Pablo, kat , Swirlie, Pic and 22 others

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
29th April 2020, 07:01 PM

I heard banging against the window. It sounded like someone was knocking on it. I looked at the clock and it said 10pm...

+1 by dayton, EbonJaeger and

397 posts
Seen 11th August 2023
29th April 2020, 07:11 PM

All of a sudden, I hear a loud fart coming from the hallway... this could only mean one thing

+1 by Swirlie, Rila, Thrus, Pablo and 3 others

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th April 2020, 07:25 PM

A chill, howling wind swept through the room even though all windows were closed and the ceiling fans were off. Alarmed, I spun around attempting to find the source of the eccentric winds but as quickly as they began, they stopped. And then the house was left in complete and utter silence. For a moment I thought I was simply imagining things, that my mind was playing tricks on me in my tired state. But then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw it. A flicker of silver light. The materialization of a pale being with a rotted skeletal face and pupil-less bloodshot eyes that stared unblinking. I stumbled back into the wall, my heart banging against the wall of my chest at a million miles per minute. What the hell is that thing? Whatever it was it crawled towards me at an antagonizingly slow pace. It stopped right before me, stood up and towered over me, its head nearly touching the ceiling. After a few moments it lowered its head over mine and opened its mouth, smiling inhumanly wide, portraying its rows of dagger-like yellowed teeth.

Hello.” it rasped.

Edit; I love u for this prompt
Double edit: http://prntscr.com/s8d1ph - me and my high level vocabulary are gonna go cry

+1 by kat , Thrus, Loki, Julianhak and 6 others
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

Banned
1,172 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
29th April 2020, 07:35 PM

After it grazed my ears with the sound of the voice, I suddenly jumped back, and looked up, WTH? IS THAT PYTHAS?

+1 by dayton and Swirlie

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
29th April 2020, 07:44 PM

P-P-Pythas?? What are you doing here??
Said Lil Khal K, with a shout

+1 by door, Loki, Swirlie, Rila and 14 others

Veteran
Master
927 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
29th April 2020, 08:33 PM

It was pure silence... No response was given from this creature. He just looked at me. He was gazing into my soul, almost as if he was asking for death. I know exactly what he wants from me... No fear will stand in front of me and i will show him no mercy.

"Before we start anything... Can you subscribe me on YouTube"

+1 by Swirlie, dayton, Sam and Brit

Close Friends

- Abushekaus, The PCC Crew, Malorie, Harrison, Zeshan -

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th April 2020, 08:52 PM

Pythas said, “lol nah kid sthu bangah poor ass”, and I said, “Thats it. You just crossed the line man.”

+1 by Brit and Sled

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
29th April 2020, 08:56 PM

I pulled out my legally purchased CLSB and sliced him into a dozen pieces.

+1 by dayton, Swirlie, lush, Scott and 8 others

Emperor of OldCP
Master
1,122 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th April 2020, 09:11 PM

But then the Legion showed up and revived him and Pythas then said "you thought you killed me think again" while pulling out his Great Knife

+1 by dayton, Brit and Zaron

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
29th April 2020, 09:23 PM

out of nowhere, sriram appeared and declared:

Sriram then cut Pythas up into a million pieces with his legally purchased CSLB, stuffed him in a box, gave Khal a kiss and shipped him to dorval. Sriram saves the day again!

+1 by SecurityGuy, dayton, Cristal, Sugar and 12 others
<3

veteran
Master
1,360 posts
Seen 28th June 2020
29th April 2020, 09:38 PM

Or so they thought.

As a new day began it wasn’t the same and seemed a bit off. It was rather gloomy and began to thunder which made the lights flicker off and on. Just as the storm simmered down the lights turned off completely which made me feel rather panicked because of what happened the day before. I made sure to lock the doors but as I was locking the back door I saw something strange… the window was opened. I remember closing it after the incident that occurred beforehand and that's when I saw it. A ghostly figure appeared out of nowhere - and ran towards me. I began screaming but couldn’t do anything. I was locked into place, not able to move.

+1 by SecurityGuy, Brit, Scott, Pic and 2 others

princess
Master
819 posts
Seen 28th November 2021
29th April 2020, 10:34 PM

I looked at the ghost and my jaw dropped. He looked.......familiar. It was the ghost of the Legend. The myth. The alpha. The God of OldCP... Lexrocks. I opened my BEAK to speak, but I was interrupted by the ghost.

Shocked by his insult, I screamed and ran to go search for my friend Dayton, who had been helping me lock the doors earlier. I searched the area and with no luck finding him, I left.

+1 by Cristal, Brit, Sam , dayton and 5 others
masquerade
paper faces on parade
masquerade

hot eyebrows
Master
1,101 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
29th April 2020, 10:34 PM

A few weeks later, there was news that a fellow member of the community "Dayton" had gone missing. Everyone was in shock because seriously we could not get a break from all the recent bad luck that's been happening around the town. Anyways, Dayton wasn't the only member that went missing, other members started to go missing too. People reported seeing dark figures roaming around the community, and light flashes coming from people's rooms. This was a very stressful time for the CRIME OFFICE to say the least. As the detectives were looking through the reports, someone walked into the door with an invitation, scented like chocolate.

+1 by Brit, Swirlie, Sam , dayton and 6 others
Foot

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th April 2020, 10:40 PM

One of the detectives read the letter out loud:
"You are invited to a secret seance. I have a suspicion that the members of our community are stuck in another dimension, one that involves spirits, demons, and the devil. I have a feeling that this dimension is taking the spirits and the lives of our members.. But why? Please, we need your help. We will be doing a community seance to summon the spirits and the members. Do not inform Damen, but this will be happening at my house at 5 PM EST

- Signed the only head moderator to exist."

All of a sudden, the detectives hear a faint scream from the corner of the room..

+1 by Cristal, Brit, Sam , dayton and 8 others

Login or join the forums to reply.