- War Knight
- Penguin Watch Captain
- Emperor Helper
- Empress
- North Knight
- Knight Captain
- Lady of the Bank

How you reach the requirements?
  • Knowledge of how to transfer gold between accounts on OldCP.

Of course! In fact, I was once Lady of the Bank. Part of my position was being able to pay ranked users their monthly salary. From the ImperialBank account, many transfers had to be made.

• Excellent reputation with OldCP administration.

I tend to believe that after being in the community for almost six years now, I have gained trust from the majority of users and staff. When you earn a position or rank, one is expected to follow the rules and to be fair. Not only to the staff member that promoted the user, but every other member in the community gives their full trust in fulfilling the requirements needed for that position.

• Basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, and percentages. (You will be tested on this).

I am in my last year of high school and taking three different math courses at the same time. To be specific, these courses are trigonometry, calculus and statistics. Although trigonometry and calculus are equally important, statistics are useful when it comes to handling money.
    Last week in my statistics class, I learned how to do annuities. An annuity is the fixed amount of money paid to someone every year or investment that provides the money that is paid.
    To finish off this week, I am learning about amortization. It is an accounting technique used to periodically lower the book value of a loan over a set period of time. Especially with this topic, we are learning how to create spreadsheets, or Excel, to calculate the problems given from our packets.
    I agree it is a lot of information to attain. Apart from the eight classes that I am taking this semester, I am doing well grade-wise.

• How else do you meet the requirements?

As mentioned before, I was a former Lady of the Bank. I am very familiar with the system, and in fact, even mentioned bringing back the role that I am applying to now. I will provide a link, as evidence of my statement.
    Return of Bankers
    https://forums.damenspike.com/view/54392

How do you handle the roles and responsibilities?
When I saw the roles and responsibilities that were required, it reminded me of the skills and characteristics I needed to thrive in when I was in Chis' position long ago. My great advantage in applying for this position is already knowing and having the experience of what it takes to be a banker. Most importantly though, having to be the one who was even in charge and of taking the lead and organization of bringing back the idea of "bankers" years ago.
Without mentioning the obvious roles and responsibilities that are listed on the original post, I am more than willing to share my skills and values that I gained from the past to the other fellow bankers and especially, to the Lord of the Bank.

Follow the orders of the LOTB.
Although I am familiar with Chis's position, it is still important to follow his orders before mine.

Follow the Imperial bank spreadsheet.
As mentioned before, I have experience working with spreadsheet from my class. I will continue to use the skills I have learned towards this position. After all, it is important to be accurate and precise when dealing with money.

Pay ranked users their monthly salary.
This comes in the topic of transferring gold to users. Not only that matters, but also to transfer payments on time. Spreadsheets are convenient in this case because not only you are able to be organized, but knowing the exact number of gold that needs to be transferred with the correct formulas that can be used. Calculations to determine their monthly salary, as a promise, will be created and finished days before the actual date.

Assist the LOTB in decision making.
Communication is an important value for any rank. Although the Lord of the Bank makes the final decision, I appreciate how bankers are able to help to evolve and draw to a conclusion. In some cases, hearing from others is valuable to not only the rest of the population but to the one who takes the final decision. In other words, opinions, and criticism beneficial.

Use the Imperial Bank account ONLY for rank payments.
Trust me, I am not in need of gold. Especially when you are having to be in charge of the empire's economy, it is crucial, to be honest with your actions. The economy is not only important to the Lord of the Bank, but also to the royals and to the rest of the members of the community. Without a good economy, the empire will crash.

Experiences / Tell Chis about yourself.
Weeks ago when Lord / Lady of the Bank vacancy was opened, I applied for it. I remembered having the nostalgia and the passion of wanting to have the rank again. Ever since coming back from the community months ago, that rank has been in the back of mind too many times. I never really appreciated the position until I had the opportunity to gain other ranks. So far, I am proud to say that over my six years of being in this community and jumping from place to place, Lady of the Bank has been the best and the most heartwarming rank I have gotten.
Out of topic, but I am so glad that Chis was able to get the opportunity as I once had in the past.
The rest of my experiences are listed on the top of this post.

---

Thank you, Chis for giving us the opportunity to apply for this rank and especially for bringing this rank back. Good luck to all the applicants.

+1 by Scott, Brit, dayton, kensey and 11 others, -1 by Xvoid

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
30th April 2020, 01:25 AM

Oh, wow...

Okay, I'm just going to say this: this application shows dedication, commitment, and above all a loyal user who obviously is capable. I have had the honor of working with you personally within the Penguin Watch, and your work is flawless, clean, remarkable, and very organized. You're fast at getting tasks done, and you do them well! I wish you all the best, and if you do not get this - I promise I will protest. Best of luck, you deserve it!

Always and forever,
Scott <3

+1 by dayton and CoffeeCow
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Banned
405 posts
Seen 31st January 2023
30th April 2020, 01:42 AM

good luck to u too

+1 by CoffeeCow

29 posts
Seen 26th October 2020
30th April 2020, 01:46 AM

Good luck. I like your application.

+1 by CoffeeCow

stop.
Master
941 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th April 2020, 06:03 AM

Good luck Lou!

+1 by CoffeeCow

70 posts
Seen 12th August 2020
30th April 2020, 06:11 PM

GO LOU!!!!
(ok sorry caps lol
but this is such a cool app! and a small detail but I like how u used matching colors :)

Login or join the forums to reply.