23rd May 2020, 04:21 PM

What? I'm not crying you are..

+1 by HammyMajed

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
23rd May 2020, 04:41 PM

I forgot everythin that happened until the end so thas cool imma follow it even if im not a mod

+1 by HammyMajed

El papu :v
124 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
23rd May 2020, 05:12 PM

This video is amazing, I need the popcorn

+1 by HammyMajed

The Dude
85 posts
Seen 18th February 2021
23rd May 2020, 05:33 PM

I myself am NOT a moderator, nor an animator, (tho I did do small animation using PowerPoint, but it wasn't that good back in the day) but I'd say, THIS is a Grand example showcasing the decision makings of people and the resolutions of problems like these! (can include some funny content after the showcase, which is cool) :P
I'd say that this is a good beginning for moderators to learn, even if there's less effort put into it! I like the simplicity of slideshows being put into everything and in every fragment of the video! :D
Damen, I really suggest to keep on doing these lil' animations, either with morality or not, they could be improved with a little bit of content be put into this art! ;)
I hope to see more of these soon in the future, if not, it's fine, this might only be a showcase, or it could a beginning of an animation, or tutorial-based ones! :)
Overall, to me & to all, this is gotta be pure content in its finest, even if there are some people doing the same thing with style (like Harryrhawk with his cool episodic animations), I like how this one shows morality and teaches people the good and the right thing to do!
Anyway, animation aside, it's all in the determination of all admins and moderators to be responsible and do the right thing with the rule of Restoring the peace, and Approaching to the good & better. :)

+1 by Swirlie
HammyMajed:

Just a dude who's overly simple with dreams, and is cool with everyone.
not much to say, but I'm still a dude around here. :T

Master
444 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
23rd May 2020, 05:48 PM

This was a really cute video and I think that it will help all of the Moderators in handling complications between users.

+1 by Damen and Pic

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd May 2020, 06:00 PM

Hamoza1111 wrote on 23rd May 2020, 05:33 PM:
I myself am NOT a moderator, nor an animator, (tho I did do small animation using PowerPoint, but it wasn't that good back in the day) but I'd say, THIS is a Grand example showcasing the decision makings of people and the resolutions of problems like these! (can include some funny content after the showcase, which is cool)
I'd say that this is a good beginning for moderators to learn, even if there's less effort put into it! I like the simplicity of slideshows being put into everything and in every fragment of the video!
Damen, I really suggest to keep on doing these lil' animations, either with morality or not, they could be improved with a little bit of content be put into this art!
I hope to see more of these soon in the future, if not, it's fine, this might only be a showcase, or it could a beginning of an animation, or tutorial-based ones!
Overall, to me & to all, this is gotta be pure content in its finest, even if there are some people doing the same thing with style (like Harryrhawk with his cool episodic animations), I like how this one shows morality and teaches people the good and the right thing to do!
Anyway, animation aside, it's all in the determination of all admins and moderators to be responsible and do the right thing with the rule of Restoring the peace, and Approaching to the good & better.

Thank you Hammy, I will do more of them. Troly and Frank are my new favourites.

+1 by HammyMajed

1,137 posts
Seen 14th August 2023
23rd May 2020, 06:20 PM

lexrocks1 wrote on 23rd May 2020, 01:29 PM:
Quote:
Damen wrote on 23rd May 2020, 07:09 AM:
Training for mods on all DSGHQ games
Leave questions below
I hated the animation tbh. Is this a serious video?

I think you would've done better at animating!

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
23rd May 2020, 06:54 PM

There should be an animator badge for this, for you and for Harry lol.

Donec mors nos separaveri
1,013 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd May 2020, 08:38 PM

A very informative video. Kind of disappointed that I can't shoot Damen after applying the new Restorative Approach, but I'll be sure to utilize it next time I see 2 fashionably dressed people arguing on OldCP.

Login or join the forums to reply.