23rd May 2020

Compliments to Each Moderator

Made by Sam in Feedback

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
23rd May 2020, 06:45 PM

Since the Forums has had its fair share of drama with the moderators being ranked and all that, I thought I would compliment each moderator individually to let them know they’re all doing great jobs!

Raindrop - super funny on live, very sweet and nice when she does come online :)

Chelsey - super cool once you get to know her, one of the most hard-working admins in the history of this game

Majorhalo - super duper nice and he tries at his job :)

Sled - super funny and chill and one of the coolest emperor/empress helpers ever

Damen - super funny on lives and extremely kind, definitely one of the most hardworking developers out there, thanks Damen!

Jilly - absolutely hilarious and always fun to be around, I don’t see her as much because she lives on the other side of the globe but I really enjoy talking to her :)

Swirlie - one of the funniest people ever and while has a lot of fun with other people, takes the moderator job seriously. One of the most enjoyable people to be around in my opinion <3

Rouge11 - we haven’t talked for a long time but you’re really sweet and funny and I enjoy talking to you :)

Tommo - worked very hard to get to where he is. One of the nicest guys I’ve ever met and he does his job really really well.

Julianhak - does a great job as Lord of Death. He’s pretty cool once you get to know him ;)

Dancebear - she’s been a mod like 10 times and each time she has earned it. One of the best moderators in the history of the game and is definitely a hard worker.

Loki - such a talented writer! I really loved your story about your flying experience and you do a great job moderating regardless of what the haters say :)

Tasha - super cool person to be around and I really enjoy your company! You’re a really good moderator as well and you’re very active!

Jake01 - one of the most hardworking users out there and has earned each and every one of his ranks. it’s really a pleasure to know you jake :)

Jenna - one of the funniest girls to be around and I love talking about tiktok to you ;)

Orlock - he’s cool dude once you get to know him too and he came a long way from being a sith to King of Dorval

Joseph - takes his job very seriously and does a good job at it! You earned each and every one of your ranks and you do a great job at all of them :)

Zpheal - I don’t know you much but you’re really active and you’re pretty funny as well

Orbay - I love talking to you on discord about your stories! You’re a very enjoyable person to talk to and I think you’re going to make a great KOTN!

Jay - one of the funniest guys I’ve ever been around! thank you for being my friend :) Oh ya you’re really active and you deserve being moderator soooo much

Randy - You’re the funniest dude I’ve ever met. Our dms on discord go unmatched and seriously you’re really nice to everyone you meet and definitely one of the most entertaining people I’ve ever met :)

Thank you guys! <3

+1 by jay, EbonJaeger, Swirlie, Brit and 20 others
<3

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd May 2020, 06:47 PM

Sam - best supporter, helped me get where i am now, so funny, great personality, a great moderator, active for monitoring both platforms (snaildom + oldcp), a goat B)

+1 by Sam , EbonJaeger, Loki and Jake01

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd May 2020, 06:50 PM

This is horrible I wanted a tier list

Jk love you sam

+1 by jay, Sam , randy, Loki and 1 other

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
23rd May 2020, 06:52 PM

BlueLights wrote on 23rd May 2020, 06:50 PM:
This is horrible I wanted a tier list
Jk love you sam
ok ur on F tier, horrible mod >:(

jk ily2

+1 by Swirlie
<3

stop.
Master
941 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd May 2020, 07:03 PM

Sam - Absolute legend.

+1 by Sam and Jake01

Still Mink
1,163 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
23rd May 2020, 07:33 PM

I’d like a compliment too.

+1 by Tommo, Sam and door

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
23rd May 2020, 07:39 PM

Supermikey97 wrote on 23rd May 2020, 07:33 PM:
I’d like a compliment too.
You’re super nice likr maybe one of the nicest people I’ve ever met on here and I really love your hypothetical flag designs. I always take the time to read your history posts as well because they’re very eye-catching.

+1 by Mink
<3

Former Moderator
Master
433 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
23rd May 2020, 09:13 PM

i love you!!

4207bPerlaZenTomEbonLyssAbuNateIanCateJosephPablo

USA
394 posts
Seen 21st February 2022
24th May 2020, 09:46 PM

Tbh atm I can confidently say this is the best mod team we have had in AWHILE. Ofc there is always improvement to be made and somethings I would change but in general great job to the active mods they have doing an amazing job.

+1 by EbonJaeger
spoke,val,sid,candy

Login or join the forums to reply.