18th June 2020

Another rant on random things

Made by Oopacus in Wisdom

14 posts
Seen 28th July 2021
18th June 2020, 10:21 PM

Radical spectacular vernacular coolfrenzy is back. Now, this is going to be a simpleminded squabblepost on just wisdomstuffs in general I want to talk about.
When you feel sad, it all depends on why you feel so terrible and godawful on the insides. If I did some sort of dumbful poopbrained mistake and asked someone who was sad about being overweight to go out and eat, that'd be the most duncecap worthy of dopeydumb mistakes I could ever make. But if I were to be vague about things to try and cheer someone up without any idea about how they're feeling at all? Well, to answer that:

One of the many definitions of vague is: thinking or communicating in an unfocused or imprecise way.
When you tell someone something in a vague manner, that's how they are going to understand it.

An unfocused and imprecise manner of motivation is far from motivation at all. Of course, people will always recognize that you care for them. Maybe that's the point you're trying to prove from the beginning! If you don't know how to help someone, just stick to love and appreciation. That's the radical cool way to go. But in the end, you have to at least try to understand how someone's feeling to help them. Things like motivating stories might not even be the anglestraight way to go because some people might not like the sadfeels of being compared to others.

Now, Wisdom itself. According to Google and not the giant dictionary sitting less than a meter away from me, Wisdom is the ability to think and act using knowledge, experience, understanding, common sense and insight. Wisdom is associated with attributes such as unbiased judgment, compassion, experiential self-knowledge, self-transcendence and non-attachment, and virtues such as ethics and benevolence.
That's copy pasted, too. Personally, I'd like to think that at the very least, I have common sense and unbiased judgement. I have no affiliations or attachment to the forums whatsoever, so I have no reason to be biased towards any of you. Common sense is pretty simple. Most people have it, which is what makes it common. In the end, there is no real way for me to prove that I have wisdom or not.

At the very least, I'm an average writer who can keep someone entertained, but if I read this out to my own mom she'd probably fall asleep halfway through. Sympathy would probably be one of my strong suits if I had to guess. I'm just one man out of 7 billion, so there's at least another 342 people that have the same ideals that I do. There's always gonna be someone out there, but in the end who's actually gonna travel long enough to find them? It's bad enough that I don't even know where they live, how the hell am I supposed to even recognize them? I can't 100% the world like it's some sort of video game, let alone 100% the people IN this world.

Now, for the final topic. Look, if you don't like what I have to say, then reply. Let me know how you feel! I don't want to just have an inexplainable amount of -1s on my posts and not know why. I think that people should be open minded, and willing to look at themselves from the angles of others. I'm not gonna start crying and sadposting from seeing some random person say bad stuff about me. If I agree with you, I'll change up my ways and do something about my issues. If I don't agree with you then I won't change and everything will remain completely the same. If you say some random stuff like 'ok boomer lmao 420666999777' then maybe we can both vibe on the holy wavelength and get some lean. Maybe a suggestion for a different category to put all these majestic rants. Hell, even I'M starting to feel like this isn't wisdom anymore.

You're now allowed to go back to your regularly scheduled NWO fantasies. Have fun.

+1 by Dice and Brit
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Login or join the forums to reply.