20th June 2020

Another One

Made by Oopacus in Wisdom

14 posts
Seen 28th July 2021
20th June 2020, 05:07 PM

Yeah I'm making another one. Apparently I wasn't even awake enough to figure out how to post in the Wisdom Forum again. Anonymous advisors have suggested shorter posts, so that's what this is.

Spending time with others is good.

Being sure to recognize WHO you should spend time with is also good.

Taking care of yourself and making sure you're able to be there for the other people that need you? Good.

Respecting other peoples wishes? Good.

Letting people know that you think they did something wrong? That's good. I have problems with this because I don't like confrontation.

I'm making a separate post for the next topic so this is short and sweet.

+1 by Cristal and izuno
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

14 posts
Seen 28th July 2021
20th June 2020, 05:15 PM

Looks like I can't make another post yet, so here's the post in a comment:

Wanna ask out your crush?

There are many ways to open a bottle of Crush, and many flavors as well. I prefer Cherry Crush.

Some of these methods include: Twisting, biting, stabbing, and prying.

Some people even like to shake up the can/bottle first to get a reaction.

Stabbing makes the soda come out fast, so you have to drink it quick and you can't take your time to enjoy it. And you have to be careful not to dent the can, or you'll never get all of the soda out.

Prying is annoying, but it depends on the soda. If it's a can, you can pry it open easily, but you have to be careful. Someone might've shaken up the can before you got to it, so it'll be a real mess. If it's a bottle, you can pry it open, but the 'manly' guys just twist it open anyways.

The people who want to make good impressions can pry open a bottle of soda with anything. From suitcases to pieces of paper, they know how to open up a can of soda. Maybe you need more of a grip to open your soda. Maybe you can't open it, and you have to find another one. Maybe you like sparkling water? Maybe you like Faygo for some weird reason.

There are lots of sodas, but you can't just drink lots of soda. You'll hurt your teeth that way, unless you brush every time you have a soda. And that's just busy work, there's no fun in it. The soda tastes wrong after you brush you teeth anyways.

So always make sure to get your regular drink of water in, and make sure not to constantly drink soda.

+1 by Cristal and izuno
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Login or join the forums to reply.