29th June 2020

Quest Results!

Made by Baffed in Club Penguin

everything’s just peach
12 posts
Seen 20th June 2022
29th June 2020, 09:08 PM

HI EVERYONE

Today I did another quest at 6PM EST/11PM UK and it was really fun so I wanted to make a post about how the game went!

The game started at /office.
Users had to say /c to know how to play.

The first clue was provided via a global message

Hint #1: On your quest, make a start. Go to the room where you ride a cart.
Answer: Mine shack

By double-clicking on a character, users were able to see the next hint!

Hint #2: In a room where a star is found, you'll find your next clue floating around.
Answer: Dance club

Hint #3: Here's your next clue, you better prepare.. go to the room with a red and blue chair.
Answer: Northarena

EVERY USER struggled to find this room, I found it really funny lol (honourable mentions at the end).

Hint #4: Find the next character! Their patience is wearing thin.. go to the room that contains 3 red pins.
Answer: Boiler room

Hint #5: Your next letter is hidden up in the air - go to the room where you’ll find a revolving chair.
Answer: Ski hill

Hint #6: You found the next clue! Time to use your head... look for a puffle, preferably red!
Answer: Dance Lounge

Hint #7: This next character has made its home, near four grey puffles made of stone.
Answer: Vaultoftheone

Hint #8: The next letter lies somewhere among the trees.. hopefully finding it will be a breeze!
Answer: High fells

Hint #9: Here's your next clue, I hope you can manage! Go to the room with objects that cause damage.
Answer: Royalarmoury

Hint #10: Here is your final clue... sail to Jesah and look for some bottles coloured blue.
Answer: Mentorsstudy

At this point, users had collected all 10 letters. It was time to unscramble: IDNRSGELAC . For some reason, many users were convinced that the answer was 'Dance girls'

However, Saber came first place by guessing the words, Sled Racing!

I had so much fun setting up this game with my friends and I'm happy many people came to play :D Thank you so much to ollo, hamil, Mari, Rachel, and Gurlplay for being the characters with me! ALSO THANK YOU TO SLED who came towards the end of the game and kindly gave 1st, 2nd and 3rd place their gold prize!

Honourable mentions: Users stressing to find Character 3 and unscrambling the letters

Thanks for playing!

+1 by Pic, Xvoid, mari, Tommo and 20 others

find comfort in the chaos
Master
796 posts
Seen 6th June 2022
29th June 2020, 09:19 PM

Thanks Baffed! These are always so fun. I'm going 3/3 next quest, watch out boys ;) also idk why my penguin looks like it got possessed

+1 by Baffed, Tommo, Brit, EbonJaeger and 2 others

livin life
Master
237 posts
Seen 21st August 2023
29th June 2020, 09:20 PM

Amazing game Baff!! I love how I showed up late and still got 3rd. I'm ready for your next one!

+1 by Baffed, Brit and gurlplayy

Veteran
Master
927 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
29th June 2020, 09:23 PM

I wish there was a picture of when i said "is the word Nseadrllg" and when I figured out it wasn't 2 Ls it was actually an i... HUGE L for me HAHA that was hilarious. Good job baffed you never fail to impress

+1 by Baffed, Pic, Tommo, Ras and 4 others

Close Friends

- Abushekaus, The PCC Crew, Malorie, Harrison, Zeshan -

stop.
Master
941 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th June 2020, 09:44 PM

Thanks for another great game night Baff! Looking forward to the next one.

+1 by Baffed and gurlplayy

cute
Master
719 posts
Seen 23rd February 2023
30th June 2020, 01:02 AM

you should’ve screenshoted me choking the characters it was hilarious

+1 by Baffed and gurlplayy

hot eyebrows
Master
1,101 posts
Seen 1st June 2023