5th July 2020

Religion

Made by Crowflying in The Lounge

Christ is King
1,266 posts
Seen 2nd August 2023
5th July 2020, 02:03 AM

First off, I want to say that this isn't meant to start an argument, that's why this wasn't put in Debates. I just want to see what everyone's religion is in this community. If you're agnostic or an atheist, you can comment too! Personally, I'm a Christian, specifically Non-Denominational. What do you believe? Remember this isn't meant to start something. You are all free to believe what you want and I don't want to push anything down your throat. But, if this isn't allowed, feel free to take this post down. Thank you!

+1 by Luke, Damen, Brit, Xvoid and 16 others

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th July 2020, 06:39 AM

Some know already but
I'm a Jehovah’s Witness
jw.org

You see us around, talking about the Bible

+1 by Luke, Brit, Crowflying, Tommo and 2 others

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
5th July 2020, 06:47 AM

Personally, I don't tie myself down to any religion. However, I do feel as though I'm somewhat a spiritual person. My views on religion are always changing and so are my views on life as I begin to learn and further educate myself. I would like to think that a God does exist and I hope whoever they may be, they bring me peace in this life and the life that may come after.

+1 by Brit, Ras, Crowflying, TerryDJ and 2 others

Christ is King
1,266 posts
Seen 2nd August 2023
5th July 2020, 10:14 AM

Damen wrote on 5th July 2020, 06:39 AM:
Some know already but
I'm a Jehovah’s Witness
jw.org
You see us around, talking about the Bible

Yeah, I figured you were because of the links you share sometimes. I've actually never met a Jehovah's Witness before, so it's cool we have some in our community including yourself!

+1 by Luke, Damen and Paul

stop.
Master
941 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th July 2020, 10:38 AM

I've always been an atheist.

+1 by Crowflying

IKEA Swedish Meatballs
Master
492 posts
Seen 5th October 2020
5th July 2020, 10:45 AM

I'm in the agnostic spectrum. I think that it's possible that there is some higher power or that there isn't, and that if there is, we can't comprehend it and we have no actual way of knowing for sure one way or the other.

+1 by Luke, Eglopez, Isa, TerryDJ and 1 other

Rookie
9 posts
Seen 26th August 2023
5th July 2020, 11:36 AM

Im agnostic myself, im not sure if there is a God but i also do believe the possibility of there being a powerful force or a God that created us. Maybe its the one from the Bible or perhaps something unknown

+1 by Crowflying

Banned
1,172 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
5th July 2020, 11:42 AM

I'm Christian/Catholic . I believe in God and the Bible.

+1 by sparrow and Crowflying

1,137 posts
Seen 14th August 2023
5th July 2020, 12:27 PM

i don't know really, i've never really thought about greater beings or gods, the thought of never being able to know whether 'god' is real or not would get on my nerves for eternity, so i just pretend that it isn't there

+1 by Luke and Crowflying

Veteran
Master
3,713 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th July 2020, 12:48 PM

I was baptized as Catholic, but I wasn't raised religious way. I view myself more of a spiritual person, or just not religious at all. I recognize the existence of God, but I don't do anything with him.

+1 by Luke and Crowflying

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th July 2020, 01:06 PM

I'm 50/50 on religion.

I used to be christian for a while (Due to the fact my school heavily enforced christianty) but i wouldn't call my self an athiest.

I believe there is some sort of "god" or something that did create us. I believe we were created by some extra terrestrial life.

I can talk on on about my opinions on how we came to be. As i have been researching and came up with my own opinions on how life was made and how we are the only source of life that has developed this far.

+1 by Crowflying

Quote:
Lol and fart

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
5th July 2020, 01:32 PM

ya boys a muslim :) theres a lot to it but i think everyone already knows the basics (we believe in one god)

+1 by Luke, , Crowflying and cliexx

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th July 2020, 04:10 PM

What Terry said. I was baptized a Christian Catholic but in my personal opinion, I don't very much enjoy learning about all that. I believe in God and thinking about that helps me sleep at night and I do believe in wedlock but I don't enjoy going to church, doing mass or learning about it. And not gonna lie, going to church makes me highly uncomfortable because I consider myself an outcast because I tend to wear darker clothing and leather and I get stared at and judged and it makes me feel insecure. It's even worse when a prayer about worshipping is going on and they stare directly at you. My family is semi-religious, they respect my feelings but I have been told on some occasions by some people outside my family that if I don't go to church I'll end up in hell... but I don't really mind. I don't fantasize about all that mess, while I do pray periodically and thank God for the gift of life and hope for other people's wellbeing/safety I find myself breaking a bunch of commandments which, in all honesty, doesn't exactly phase me because I'm not die-hard religious.

+1 by Crowflying
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

Christ is King
1,266 posts
Seen 2nd August 2023
5th July 2020, 04:38 PM

Zendaya2408 wrote on 5th July 2020, 04:10 PM:
What Terry said. I was baptized a Christian Catholic but in my personal opinion, I don't very much enjoy learning about all that. I believe in God and thinking about that helps me sleep at night and I do believe in wedlock but I don't enjoy going to church, doing mass or learning about it. And not gonna lie, going to church makes me highly uncomfortable because I consider myself an outcast because I tend to wear darker clothing and leather and I get stared at and judged and it makes me feel insecure. It's even worse when a prayer about worshipping is going on and they stare directly at you. My family is semi-religious, they respect my feelings but I have been told on some occasions by some people outside my family that if I don't go to church I'll end up in hell... but I don't really mind. I don't fantasize about all that mess, while I do pray periodically and thank God for the gift of life and hope for other people's wellbeing/safety I find myself breaking a bunch of commandments which, in all honesty, doesn't exactly phase me because I'm not die-hard religious.

I totally get that sometimes. And yeah, I hate when people say you're gonna go to hell if you don't to church. It's completely untrue.

+1 by zenny and Paul

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
5th July 2020, 05:49 PM

Me I'm a muslim.

+1 by Crowflying and cliexx

Login or join the forums to reply.