9th August 2020

the truth

Made by Sled in Roblox

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
9th August 2020, 09:31 AM

well. I nuked. plain and simple I was trying to kill mekiro and accal black. I was threatened, and my civilians were threatened. what i didnt know is that it would kill so many others.

I had watched Major nuke someone before, and it was in popular and only 3 people died so I thought it'd work. I moved everyone out of the way so it'd only hit mekiro and accal black. I even arrested shinobis for that very reason, because it was not my intention for them to die.

it was no ill intention, i am not evil, i am just someone who was trying to protect the south. moments before mekiro suggested that he have accal black kill me which is why I did it. I couldn't risk letting him run around killing civilians. Just days before they had killed someone infront of me, threatened to kill EbonJaeger, etc. They said more will die if they don't get off AOS. But I don't let shinobis off easy, they as an organization stole the scroll of melody from the moths and I simply want it returned to the moth temple.

I am very sorry to every single person I killed. My agreement with Damen is that I am demoted for 19 days, 1 day for every person that died. Afterwards, I can reearn EH back, in which I will, because I am dedicated to this game and I will not give it up because people tell me to or people bully me over the things I did which I deserve.

Lastly, I am sorry to lying to the community and my friends, I hope you can forgive me and recognize that my friendship with you is still true to heart and I love everyone who had my back and I respect you if you decide to not have it anymore.

I only kept lying because Damen's agreement meant that the truth wasn't going to be said, and if the truth was said by him that I would be trialed and not earn EH back. The reason he is letting me re earn the rank back is because I put a lot of time and effort into the game and I'm a huge help to him and chelsey (and raindrop my bff). please do not be mad at damen over this, i am thankful that he is willing to forgive me after my punishment. I know my punishment seems very little to some of you, but in reality it hurts me more than ever.

so I will be living out my punishment in peace, helping the crime office so I can learn more about crimezone and how it works and learn from my mistakes. i respect the work that the detectives do. they are such smart people and im so glad the crime office server is in great use. but also i will still be learning web development. :P

im sincerely sorry,
sled

+1 by EbonJaeger, Chelsey, Tommo, Varai and 20 others, -1 by CPBiter

IKEA Swedish Meatballs
Master
492 posts
Seen 5th October 2020
9th August 2020, 09:36 AM

I figured it would come out one way or another eventually. Better this way than others. Life is about making mistakes. And then learning from them. ?‍♂️

*EDIT to add: As your friend, I'm still a little disappointed that it came to this, but I'm proud of you for risking everything and coming forward. ❤

+1 by Sled

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
9th August 2020, 09:39 AM

you're an amazing person, your mistakes don't define you!! so proud of you for telling the truth

+1 by Sled, EbonJaeger, Tommo, and 3 others

stop.
Master
941 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th August 2020, 09:43 AM

You deserve a break anyway so you shouldn't worry about it. Also ty for saving me from the nuke :)

+1 by EbonJaeger, Sled and Jake01

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
9th August 2020, 09:48 AM

Chelsey wrote on 9th August 2020, 09:39 AM:
you're an amazing person, your mistakes don't define you!! so proud of you for telling the truth

thank you chelsey, im thankful for your friendship. you are one of the best things that has happened to oldcp, especially during quarantine, and we make a great team so I'm excited to work my way back to that position so I can help you again.

+1 by Chelsey, EbonJaeger and kace

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th August 2020, 09:50 AM

Sled I'm glad you decided to tell the truth. Remember, you learn from your mistakes, so hopefully stuff like this wont happen again

+1 by EbonJaeger, Sled and Tommo

Quote:
Lol and fart

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
9th August 2020, 10:09 AM

nah u still a queen its ok

+1 by Sled, EbonJaeger and Loki

find comfort in the chaos
Master
796 posts
Seen 6th June 2022
9th August 2020, 10:12 AM

so proud of you for admitting the truth, that takes real strength fr.

i'll always have your back dw <3 ur mistakes don't define you

+1 by Sled, EbonJaeger and Cristal

sayonara
Master
1,136 posts
Seen 5th June 2022
9th August 2020, 10:41 AM

despite putting everything on the line, you still valued putting the civilians lives above your own and protecting them. although it didn’t work out how you wanted, you managed to confess for what you did, atone for it, and express your regret for the civilians lives who were involved in it.

you are a queen for confessing and owning up to your actions with the intent to regain EH back. i wish you luck with your web development, and hope you get to have some sort of a break for the time being. you truly deserve it.

love you so much.

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
9th August 2020, 11:31 AM

don't be sorry everyone that plays that dumb game deserves to be nuked

+1 by sel and Fable, -1 by Horse

livin life
Master
237 posts
Seen 21st August 2023
9th August 2020, 02:54 PM