12th August 2020

I- WE Love Sled (Wisdom)

Made by Joseph in Wisdom

Master
444 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
12th August 2020, 05:57 PM

Hello everyone,

I think we all need some wisdom in this rough time. If you don't know what's going on, which I'm sure you do, there have been some altercations between Damen and Sled about something being said in a place unrelated and unmonitored by the DSGHQ. I'm not going to go into too much detail about what had happened, I just wanted to lay down the foundation of what happened from what we know by the given information that has recently emerged. Nonetheless, I hope you indulge in what I have to say about everything.

This was all crazy and it all happened so fast. I guess you could say that you could foreshadow this due to the post about the mailing system being the catalyst for this issue, but besides that, there was really no indication that this issue was going to prevail. I think that there are a lot of emotions in the air right now on both sides which can be both good and bad. It can be a good thing because it lets the community know how people are really feeling deep down instead of hiding the true emotions felt by the people in the situation. It can be a bad thing because when we use emotions to make decisions, that's when the choices we make could end up not being the best ones for everyone.

I think that it's great that Damen took into consideration everything that Sled had said and had been willing to work with her about the situation. He's in a vulnerable stage and he's admitting to some things being too harsh and out of line. He's willing to put in the change and to help everyone else move forward from a negative situation. With Sled, I think that it's great she's still on the forums talking about the situation publically and not keeping us in the dark about everything. She's being blunt and laying all of her cards out onto the table. I think that's what we all really need right now, straight bluntness and facts.

Once all of the information is out, I think we should all sit with it for a minimum of 24 hours just to soak everything in. Sometimes when things drop so unexpectedly, you sit there and try to process what had just happened. Not knowing all of the specifics and still trying to process things while trying to find a solution could also hinder your ability to address everything and see what can be done. I also think at the end of the day we're going to have to respect everyone's choices and be professional about how people take the situation and what they would like to do after trying to find a solution. If people want to leave after everything, let it be. I think that should only happen though after trying to find a solution is worked at.

So yeah, I hope this helps...

- Joseph

+1 by Frogs, Pic, candy, mari and 4 others

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
12th August 2020, 06:00 PM

This wisdom has brought peace & ease into my ears. I thank you, Moth Priest Joseph for your post...

May I just say... Finally.............. The NWO won't have any problem now............ No abusing towards us............. No more making us BOS for poor reasons.............................. And much more indeed.

We thank Darth Damen for making the right choice. Hail evil

+1 by Joseph, -1 by Melian

Login or join the forums to reply.