5th September 2020

Cabinet Application - Knight

Made by Tommo in Applications

stop.
Master
941 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th September 2020, 04:40 AM

Hi, I'll be applying to represent the KNIGHT branch in the Cabinet of the Empire.

My suggestion is to make changes to the current ammo payments on the game. A big problem is that you can't actually obtain rapidifre ammo without contacting an admin with database. A more efficient way for it to be obtained would be to let users purchase it the same as with firearms but with a different payment. I believe they should be purchased in rounds of 10, costing 2k gold but this can be altered as to whatever the admins feel would be the most suitable. Secondly, firearm payments should be reduced to 500 gold per bullet as its expensive at the moment, especially for those who get involved in fighting. I hope these ideas can be enforced regardless of whether I get accepted into the Cabinet because with fighting and crimezone being the main focuses of the game, it would work nicely for the many people who use guns in their combat.

I have other suggestions but I wanted to focus in one that links to my desired branch. Thanks for reading!

+1 by Rachell, rouge, Frogs, Brit and 16 others

The Great
Master
1,520 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th September 2020, 03:26 PM

Good app tom you better get it kid

+1 by Tommo

princess
Master
819 posts
Seen 28th November 2021