21st October 2020

unfair ban

Made by Frogs in Banned

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
21st October 2020, 12:22 AM

yesterday in das war i told this sea monster to make me op and he said eat this tar so i said eats then said *********** and some people took it the wrong way, then i got kicked and was told not to be "inapp" and i try log on now and im banned nah unfair legit

+1 by SecurityGuy, Ari and Zaron

Master
838 posts
Seen 7th July 2023
21st October 2020, 12:51 AM

Hello,

Frogs wrote on 21st October 2020, 12:22 AM:
and some people took it the wrong way,
I would like to understand the logic behind that. You have played OldCP and been in the community for awhile to understand the rules.
Quote:
We do not talk about inappropriate things. #
This rule written in the "Official - Community Rules" discussion that Damen wrote a few years ago. Not only you considered breaking this rule, but you are attempting to find an excuse to plead your innocence.
Quote:
We do not try to trick the rules.
The previous rule is also written in the same discussion. If you would like to review the community guidelines, the link will be provided to you at the end of this reply.
Looking into detail from the way you have structured the sentences, this discussion has proved that your ban is valid.

Official - Community Rules: https://forums.damenspike.com/discussion/161

+1 by Sled, Loki, Frogs and TerryDJ

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
21st October 2020, 12:58 AM

CoffeeCow wrote on 21st October 2020, 12:51 AM:
Hello,
Quote:
Frogs wrote on 21st October 2020, 12:22 AM:
and some people took it the wrong way,
I would like to understand the logic behind that. You have played OldCP and been in the community for awhile to understand the rules.
Quote:
We do not talk about inappropriate things. #
This rule written in the "Official - Community Rules" discussion that Damen wrote a few years ago. Not only you considered breaking this rule, but you are attempting to find an excuse to plead your innocence.
Quote:
We do not try to trick the rules.
The previous rule is also written in the same discussion. If you would like to review the community guidelines, the link will be provided to you at the end of this reply.
Looking into detail from the way you have structured the sentences, this discussion has proved that your ban is valid.
Official - Community Rules: https://forums.damenspike.com/discussion/161

nah legit how long ban then

Login or join the forums to reply.