23rd October 2020

Administration Application - Jaden

Made by jay in Applications

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd October 2020, 01:30 AM

~Before I start, I’d like to thank Zes and Brit for everything they’ve done for this community, and it’ll be really sad to see them go. Thank you both for your contributions to the community and giving up your time to help everyone out.~

My name is Jaden and I’m about to be 15 years old in less than two months. I’m from the Bronx and I’m a lot different than most of the community members due to where I come from. I’ve been able to make some friends and see them come and go, so the best thing I could do here is earn the trust of Damen and work as hard as I can for him so I can represent the Administration team of OldCP. I know you may think I don’t fulfill the requirements for an Administrator due to my age and not being as mature as others, but honestly, I like to fulfill my duties with fun. I don’t want to strictly be an Administrator but also express my personality and bring joy to the community. I want to be one that users look up to.

I’ve had a draft for an Administrator Application for a while now, but I never knew when to release it and I always felt doubtful of my chances so I never worked on it again until now. I don’t exactly feel confident, but I’m going to try and earn my dream role by submitting my application tonight. Back when I resigned from Head Moderator, my intentions were to move on from a rank I worked so hard with and move onto something else I love on OldCP. Fighting. I’ve always had a passion for having a senior role, not because of the title, but because of how you can change an entire system for the better and be a role model towards the people you’re working with. When I was Head Moderator, I learned so much about leadership and how much it takes to be an effective leader. I made many proposals and learned how to work with the staff members. Although I did get stressed and do immature things, I’ve learned from it and I know not to make those mistakes again. I know how to manage a group of people and lead them to do good for themselves and the community, give fair punishments for when someone messes up, and encourage someone to not give up after their mistakes and keep pushing to do better and try harder. I know how I can help manage this community and ensure the safety of everyone. I’ll be sure to be active to help and guide the moderators and make sure every user is treated with respect and dignity.

Major roles that have impacted me greatly are Head Moderator and Penguin Watch Captain, mainly because they taught me how to lead and create example. I believe I can take on the role of Administrator due to my knowledge and knowing what this community is all about. An extremely important community value is that everyone is treated equally and with respect. I will listen to the complaints of the users and try my absolute hardest to make sure that user gets the response they deserve from me and they’re content with the action I perform. I know people may not take me as seriously since I tend to joke around and express my personality, but I’ll alter my personality in a way that I could still be myself, yet be mature and not play a character as an Administrator. I’d love to be easy to talk to and easily contactable.

I have such a strong passion for OldCP and it’s extremely hard to let go of this game. I’ve tried to take breaks but I always end up coming back. I’ve done POTM five times in my time here, and I’ve learned so much. OldCP will never get tiring, and I’ll always be here to help with any chance I get. I’ve been playing P3D and I’ve tried Snaildom and I respect the artwork and creativity of both games. I love this community so much and thank you Damen for creating this platform that I’ve grown and matured in. I hope this application will help you consider me for a future Administrator and role model of the DSGHQ.

I ask that no one advertises this post and just let it rest with the rest of the discussions. I’m just a user like everyone else and I don’t want this application to lessen the amount of attention others’ discussions get. It’s a community forum so lets make it equal and fun for everyone? Have a good day or a goodnight!

+1 by Zes, sparrow, iblue, Rachell and 1 other, -1 by Chis

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
23rd October 2020, 04:01 AM

Yes this application was really good, I believe you're suitable for the job.

Please! #JAY4ADMIN #FROGSTOP4UNBAN

+1 by jay and Fable, -1 by turquito10 and sparrow

positions
Banned
679 posts
Seen 10th October 2022
23rd October 2020, 05:46 AM

didn’t you literally kill 7 people in front of me 3 weeks ago and say how i should quit oldcp because it sucked and was a dying game then proceeded to continue to say you only played it for fun because you could kill innocents and it’d go unnoticed.

+1 by zenny, Zes, Ari, Faith and 6 others, -1 by Frogs

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
23rd October 2020, 05:57 AM

Macy wrote on 23rd October 2020, 05:46 AM:
didn’t you literally kill 7 people in front of me 3 weeks ago and say how i should quit oldcp because it sucked and was a dying game then proceeded to continue to say you only played it for fun because you could kill innocents and it’d go unnoticed.

It doesn't matter. Forget a kings past

+1 by jay and

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd October 2020, 08:29 AM

Macy wrote on 23rd October 2020, 05:46 AM:
Hi!

1) I returned to good and I’ve earned back trust from everyone. Everyone has messed up at some point so I’m sorry for my actions.

2) I said I recommend you don’t do POTM because the game is inactive and it’ll be a waste of time since you won’t have company and the game is pretty dead.

I wouldn’t tell anyone to quit this community because if I go around saying that, that just means I don’t care about this place at all and want it to go down the drains. Anyways, hope that made things understandable for you.

+1 by Frogs

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd October 2020, 02:59 PM

Admins need a clean record for at least a year. They are role models. Good application. I would say that admin applications are not usually accepted and should be mailed or emailed to Damen.

+1 by jay, Scott and Bailey

Fable

Valiant

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th October 2020, 02:41 PM

good luck jay

+1 by jay and Scott

Login or join the forums to reply.