19th January 2021

North War

Made by Fable in Feedback

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th January 2021, 12:32 PM

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S5ON-Wa9LiwoUAHEEsLvwzHVdE2igMfzDInqSxyMxJw/edit?usp=sharing

Read this for my input and why the war is perhaps not legal

+1 by Tommo, Miromeski, Faith, zenny and 2 others, -1 by Horse

Fable

Valiant

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th January 2021, 12:47 PM

1) IMPERIAL being kicked
I just confirmed that no kicking actually happened. The server's security auto kicks someone who tries to use a gun/rifle without having the weapon type 'pistol' or 'rapidfire' set to 1. In this case, the IMPERIAL acc hadn't been armed fully and was auto kicked for not having the weapon type rapidfire when trying to fire their rifle.

This can't be used to change the war outcome.

2) Arming during war
The contract does NOT state that this is not allowed. Also, it is not written down anywhere else officially either. So its a 'rumour rule' which gets applied inconsistently but actually doesn't exist. If you don't want arming mid-war, make it a clause in the contract in the future. Sadly this can't be used to change the war outcome.

3) Furniture in room
The contract clearly states no room furniture, but there were cameras. This does void the contract and if STAGS wish to, they can void it on this basis and win the war.
(This is the only actual basis for doing it. NOT the other reasons you gave which I debunked)

+1 by Tommo, Mercer, EpicAnimatorGuy, Warth and 7 others

Donec mors nos separaveri
1,013 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th January 2021, 12:52 PM

Allow me to present my truly unbiased response to your "argument"

- Your point about "Wilf being hushed" is a complete conspiracy you made that has no validity whatsoever. Nobody "hushed" Wilf. Damen gave DRAKE the order to fight, not Rouge.

- Libitina is, by no means, evil. We denounced all evil and vowed not to return to it. So that point is invalid.

- Again, DRAKEs weren't ordered to fight by "high admins". They were ordered to fight by Damen himself. No admin has the authorization to give that order.

- If furniture was still present in the room, you could have, at any time, pinged Rouge again to remove them. But you waited until after the war to point them out. You had no problem with them being in the room until after the war, so they clearly didn't cause you any troubles.

Also, cameras do not cause any lag whatsoever. The only items that really make the room lag is fire. Rouge keeping the tennis court in Frost Castle means nothing because the fighting happened only in Cold Fort Throne Room.

- The cussing happened before the war, where a STAGS agent pulled a gun on spawn in forest. I'm pretty sure Damen added it just for the sake of it.

- You can't justify spawn killing someone via a missile when you're this heated over 2 cameras in a room.

- Despite what the 2 DRAKE agents said, no weapons were given during the war. You can ask Damen to check logs.

- Miro spawning bots was a ploy from IMPERIAL to try and sabotage us. And before anyone gets triggered from this, just think of it for a moment:

Miro logs on, claims he's with us. We warn him not to spawn bots, to which he says "I won't, dw". Moments later, he spawns bots, goes "OOPS", and leaves.

The moment he spawns bots, every IMPERIAL agent, at the same time, goes "WOO, WE WON" in mod messages.

If you're still trying to blame us for this blatantly obvious attempt at sabotage, then I suggest you re-evaluate your life decisions.

- You randomly attacked DRAKE accounts mid-war, out of absolutely nowhere, for the sake of "fun". You kicked Kace out the war because this was a "war of man", but stayed around to occasionally attack us anyway.

I smell hypocrisy.

- You calling out Kace for fighting and not Pek is again, pure hypocrisy. Kace, per his cz duties, is obligated to fight Pek, who works with evil.

- You have not provided any evidence to this "kicking" claim, so I will not be taking this as fact until you can provide some.

(I saw Damen's response after I posted this but I'm still keeping it up)

+1 by EpicAnimatorGuy, Warth, kace, Sled and 3 others, -1 by Tommo

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th January 2021, 02:09 PM

Damen wrote on 19th January 2021, 12:47 PM:
1) IMPERIAL being kicked
I just confirmed that no kicking actually happened. The server's security auto kicks someone who tries to use a gun/rifle without having the weapon type 'pistol' or 'rapidfire' set to 1. In this case, the IMPERIAL acc hadn't been armed fully and was auto kicked for not having the weapon type rapidfire when trying to fire their rifle.
This can't be used to change the war outcome.
2) Arming during war
The contract does NOT state that this is not allowed. Also, it is not written down anywhere else officially either. So its a 'rumour rule' which gets applied inconsistently but actually doesn't exist. If you don't want arming mid-war, make it a clause in the contract in the future. Sadly this can't be used to change the war outcome.
3) Furniture in room
The contract clearly states no room furniture, but there were cameras. This does void the contract and if STAGS wish to, they can void it on this basis and win the war.
(This is the only actual basis for doing it. NOT the other reasons you gave which I debunked)
Nice, that makes a lot of sense why he was kicked because his pistoltoy and rapidtoy was 0. Thanks for clarifying.

+1 by Faith and Tommo

Fable

Valiant

Login or join the forums to reply.