7th February 2021

Suggestions for OldCP

Made by Falcon in Suggestions

50 posts
Seen 27th June 2023
7th February 2021, 06:45 PM

Greetings, everyone i have a few suggestions for OldCP hope you like it.

1. Armor system

Armors that gives health not database health but imperialarmor health system for example, so how it works you get certain requirements by crafting for instance to pick up the armor from the ground and when you pick it up, it'll give you the xprop to wear the armor so nobody else can wear the armor by just typing the id to wear it.

2. Upgrading weapons and armor

Don't know if this could go good for oldcp but, you can upgrade 5% of your armor health, for 100k-150k gold to increase more defense when fighting.
and you can upgrade 1% of your weapon dmg for 150k-200k gold.

3. Uploading your own clothes

You can upload swf files that is clothing for 50k-100k gold in a certain, room on oldcp if it's copyed clothing then it could deny on uploading your clothing you'll be banned if you try uploading inappropriate content that is in your clothes.

That's all suggestions i have for now.

i don't know if the clothing suggestion is good, because that might ruin the purpose of create requests for certain clothes.

and the weapon upgrading suggestion it might be good but oldcp needs more things users could do.

+1 by Jake01, eugee, SecurityGuy, kace and 7 others, -1 by turquito10

Banned
1,172 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
8th February 2021, 10:03 PM

Nice suggestion falcon. This is very great and awesome. I will implement some of these features in iOldcp.

+1 by Falcon and Orbit

50 posts
Seen 27th June 2023
9th February 2021, 01:47 PM

Kace wrote on 8th February 2021, 10:03 PM:
Nice suggestion falcon. This is very great and awesome. I will implement some of these features in iOldcp.
Thank you Kace.

+1 by kace and Orbit

”Growing is a process
121 posts
Seen 14th January 2023
20th February 2021, 01:12 PM

Warriorknight wrote on 7th February 2021, 06:45 PM:
1. Armor system
Armors that gives health not database health but imperialarmor health system for example, so how it works you get certain requirements by crafting for instance to pick up the armor from the ground and when you pick it up, it'll give you the xprop to wear the armor so nobody else can wear the armor by just typing the id to wear it.
Don't know if this could go good for oldcp but, you can upgrade 5% of your armor health, for 100k-150k gold to increase more defense when fighting.
You can upload swf files that is clothing for 50k-100k gold in a certain, room on oldcp if it's copyed clothing then it could deny on uploading your clothing you'll be banned if you try uploading inappropriate content that is in your clothes.
i don't know if the clothing suggestion is good, because that might ruin the purpose of create requests for certain clothes.
and the weapon upgrading suggestion it might be good but oldcp needs more things users could do.

Amazing, great suggestion! :)

50 posts
Seen 27th June 2023
20th February 2021, 06:18 PM

Balin wrote on 20th February 2021, 01:12 PM:
Quote:
Warriorknight wrote on 7th February 2021, 06:45 PM:
1. Armor system
Amazing, great suggestion!
Thank you Balin.

Login or join the forums to reply.