17th February 2021

Our destiny is already set!

Made by Balin in Wisdom

”Growing is a process
121 posts
Seen 14th January 2023
17th February 2021, 07:40 AM

My sincere and wise words to everyone here in the DSGHQ community!

My father always taught me that a path of light is a path traced over time, we must make our way in this life with calm and tranquility, we must evolve little by little and not want to get to the top, because like an old wise man told me "Rome wasn’t done in a day", each one evolves and traces its destiny according to the eyes of God, my father told me that our destiny is traced in the hands of the father god, after several years, now I see that my father was right, everyone we have different destinies in our lives, but although our destinies are not the same, we are also not equal to each other and each one has different personalities, aspect, actions.

In short, our destiny is traced by God the Father, everything in life takes time to be realized and that is what I intend to transmit to you here today, take your time that everything will be accomplished when the right time.

Best regards
-Balin :D

+1 by Brit, Miromeski, Varai, rouge and 4 others

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th February 2021, 08:22 AM

Courteous and wise Balin, what will do you think God has for each of us? Is it different for each one or similar in some way?

+1 by Balin, SecurityGuy and Orbit

”Growing is a process
121 posts
Seen 14th January 2023
17th February 2021, 08:47 AM

Damen wrote on 17th February 2021, 08:22 AM:
Courteous and wise Balin, what will do you think God has for each of us? Is it different for each one or similar in some way?

Dear emperor and my faithful friend Damen, God has a future, an enlightened destiny for each one of us, God knows what we want and what pleases him in such a way guides us to our success, yes, it is not the same for everyone us because our tastes are not the same, but they are so similar because god guides us to what we desire and in such a way we end up getting there all the same way, not discrediting, never giving up and always having faith that everything will go well!

hi
647 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th February 2021, 09:21 AM

Amen, brother.

+1 by Balin

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th February 2021, 11:12 AM

Balin wrote on 17th February 2021, 07:40 AM:
My father always taught me that a path of light is a path traced over time, we must make our way in this life with calm and tranquility, we must evolve little by little and not want to get to the top, because like an old wise man told me "Rome wasn’t done in a day", each one evolves and traces its destiny according to the eyes of God, my father told me that our destiny is traced in the hands of the father god, after several years, now I see that my father was right, everyone we have different destinies in our lives, but although our destinies are not the same, we are also not equal to each other and each one has different personalities, aspect, actions.
In short, our destiny is traced by God the Father, everything in life takes time to be realized and that is what I intend to transmit to you here today, take your time that everything will be accomplished when the right time.
Best regards
-Balin

Very relaxing wisdom Balin. You fit every criteria a wise priest should have

Amen brother

+1 by Balin, -1 by Zack TV

Quote:
Lol and fart

”Growing is a process
121 posts
Seen 14th January 2023
17th February 2021, 11:21 AM

harry15514 wrote on 17th February 2021, 11:12 AM:
Quote:
Balin wrote on 17th February 2021, 07:40 AM:
Best regards
-Balin
Very relaxing wisdom Balin. You fit every criteria a wise priest should have
Amen brother

Thank you very much Eiven, your words make me very grateful!
Amen brother Eiven!

-Balin

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th February 2021, 11:31 AM

Balin wrote on 17th February 2021, 08:47 AM:
Quote:
Dear emperor and my faithful friend Damen, God has a future, an enlightened destiny for each one of us, God knows what we want and what pleases him in such a way guides us to our success, yes, it is not the same for everyone us because our tastes are not the same, but they are so similar because god guides us to what we desire and in such a way we end up getting there all the same way, not discrediting, never giving up and always having faith that everything will go well!

I agree my good Balin. Indeed, not all are the same, yet there is a future hope from God for all, even those who have died! Revelation 21:3, 4
Revelation 21:3, 4 wrote:
With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.

”Growing is a process
121 posts
Seen 14th January 2023
17th February 2021, 11:37 AM

Damen wrote on 17th February 2021, 11:31 AM:
Quote:
Balin wrote on 17th February 2021, 08:47 AM:
Quote:
I agree my good Balin. Indeed, not all are the same, yet there is a future hope from God for all, even those who have died! Revelation 21:3, 4
Revelation 21:3, 4 wrote:
With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.

Exactly my dear Emperor Damen, that's right, there is hope for the future for everyone, even for our loved ones!

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th February 2021, 01:48 PM

Very good post!

I believe in the Back to the Future view of our futures. What we do today has influence over our futures and we can make those choices of what we do.

In other words, the future is not written in stone. Or as it was put in the movie “The future is whatever you make it, so make it a good one.”

This is not to discount God. I think that God gives people the tools to shape their futures, so what happens in your life is up to you.

+1 by Balin

”Growing is a process
121 posts
Seen 14th January 2023
17th February 2021, 02:05 PM

Loki wrote on 17th February 2021, 01:48 PM:
Very good post!
I believe in the Back to the Future view of our futures. What we do today has influence over our futures and we can make those choices of what we do.
In other words, the future is not written in stone. Or as it was put in the movie “The future is whatever you make it, so make it a good one.”
This is not to discount God. I think that God gives people the tools to shape their futures, so what happens in your life is up to you.

Exactly Loki, you completed what I couldn't say, thank you very much for your wise words.

Emperor of OldCP
Master
1,122 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th February 2021, 07:18 PM

Very wise Balin

+1 by Balin

18 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th February 2021, 03:18 PM

Very wise Balin. My IQ went up +3 too.

+1 by Balin