29th September 2013

Boy Mods

Made by CPManiac in Suggestions

Master
1,027 posts
Seen 6th September 2020
29th September 2013, 07:23 PM

Today, Damen pointed out that there are more girl mods than boy mods. He is right. There are 8 girl mods, and 6 boy mods. Not that this is anything to worry about, but we could get another boy mod?

Rookie
16 posts
29th September 2013, 07:25 PM

I'll be a mod. I have been a mod for YEARS on other servers and i know all the rules. I have even taken a real life training class to be a mod with background checks. I am highly recommended.
PenguinC6

Penguin C6

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th September 2013, 07:27 PM

Quote:
I'll be a mod. I have been a mod for YEARS on other servers and i know all the rules. I have even taken a real life training class to be a mod with background checks. I am highly recommended.

PenguinC6
Yeah.. totally.. any proof to show that?

Kara
Administrator

Rookie
16 posts
29th September 2013, 07:31 PM

I have my papers somewhere in my house. I'll go see if I can find them or if they are still in the storage safe.

Penguin C6

Master
1,027 posts
Seen 6th September 2020
29th September 2013, 07:38 PM

Quote:
I have my papers somewhere in my house. I'll go see if I can find them or if they are still in the storage safe.
You have posted three things. Did you just start the forum?

Rookie
16 posts
29th September 2013, 07:39 PM

Still looking. (OMG I HOPE I DIDN't GET RID OF IT OR I WILL HAVE TO GET ANOTHER CHECK) I don't think i got rid of it but i was a mod on GPPS (Golden Penguin Private Servers) I'll keep my eye out for those papers. Still looking. Just wanted to tell you the servers i was mods on and i did find a proof pic of my moderation but still looking for background check.

Penguin C6

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
29th September 2013, 07:39 PM

lol, well I'm very responsible... not that any of you guys might think that because none of you guy stalk me 24/7. Also Check out my new post named New room-Jr Hashir.

Rookie
16 posts
29th September 2013, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:
You have posted three things. Did you just start the forum?
Yeah, but i have moderated other things but i just started posting here. PS: i have been on the forums for awhile but have just posted now

Penguin C6

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th September 2013, 07:43 PM

lol, Damen didn't point it out, it was me. Anyways, I think there are a little too many girls as staff. I don't really care though, and I'm not looking forward to see random penguins as mods.
Quote:
Quote:

PenguinC6
Doesn't matter if you were mod on other servers. It matters if you deserve it here. Besides I haven't ever seen you once on oldcp

+1 by Kara
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Rookie
16 posts
29th September 2013, 07:48 PM

Quote:
lol, Damen didn't point it out, it was me. Anyways, I think there are a little too many girls as staff. I don't really care though, and I'm not looking forward to see random penguins as mods.
Quote:
Quote:

PenguinC6

I know i do deserve it though and i am on many times. How can i show you that i deserve it! :-\

Doesn't matter if you were mod on other servers. It matters if you deserve it here. Besides I haven't ever seen you once on oldcp

Penguin C6

Rookie
16 posts
29th September 2013, 07:48 PM

Quote:
lol, well I'm very responsible... not that any of you guys might think that because none of you guy stalk me 24/7. Also Check out my new post named New room-Jr Hashir.
I visited that room!

Penguin C6

Pls
Rookie
9 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
29th September 2013, 07:49 PM

I also think I could be a mod, I was a mod on another CPPS and I am well trained I should ask Damen

Rookie
16 posts
29th September 2013, 07:49 PM

This "MOD" thing is going very crazy. Why cant i just tell you my stuff and it be easy just like on GPPS?

Penguin C6

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th September 2013, 07:51 PM

Quote:
This "MOD" thing is going very crazy. Why cant i just tell you my stuff and it be easy just like on GPPS?
Every cpps is different. This is a unique and superior server.

+1 by Kara
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Login or join the forums to reply.