13th March 2021

Die in the void (p3d)

Made by MaceWindu in Suggestions

Rookie
4 posts
Seen 5th April 2021
13th March 2021, 12:27 PM

Hello everyone I hope you are very well today, I would like to give a suggestion lately when one dies stays in the void and revives in a certain time according to the number of deaths up to there everything normal but then you can die in the void to what em They mean by this I mean that you can die again and you get stuck there and there are already 10 penguins that we have been docked for 12 hours and above because of someone else, different things happened first, most of us were killed, then inside the void there are 2 users that they are attacking and killing us so that we remain docked without being able to leave when we die 3 times inside there is no time to get out of the void simply you stay there waiting there is already a penguin that has been there for 48 hours and it seems to me that they should remove that Option in my case and lost several ores 7 of obsidian to 8 of amethyst 3 of vanadium and 2 of cosmic because of those two users I do not know if this is a bug or is added on purpose but it should n remove that or fix that is all I hope you are well take care of yourselves, greetings!
(I say it only as a suggestion if you do not agree with respect to that) thanks for your attention!

Emperor of OldCP
Master
1,122 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th March 2021, 12:47 PM

I agree bro

+1 by MaceWindu

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th March 2021, 12:51 PM

Join the DFB and ur death time will be 5 minutes :)

-1 by lacasitos20

Login or join the forums to reply.