26th June 2021

Categorizing Users: PRIDE EDITION!

Made by Mink in Cool Stuff

Still Mink
1,163 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
26th June 2021, 01:35 PM

Hey steers and queers!

As Pride Month comes to a close, I am reminded of all the brave LGBTQ+ members on the community. Today I will be categorizing users based on their orientation!

Lesbian:

Jacobg: As a woman lover, Jacobg became the first lesbian Grand Most(th) Wise (the first 2 were gay, cry about it). Shout out to you jacobg!
Khal: Has had multiple encounters with women, probably the most in this community, bragging about all their girlfriends? Speak your truth!
Lex: Not confirmed, but they do hang around a lot women. Suspicious?

Gay:

Damen: Made an excellent about why men should hug, allowing for the acceptance of fellow men huggers.
Jesse: His relationship with Lex is pretty close, I'd say he floats around this category.
Ian and Nate: Obviously gay lovers, you gotta see the DMs.
Scott: Made it legal to even say the word gay on here, so thanks for allowing the facilitation of this post!

Bisexual:

Mink: Everything I touch becomes a woman.
Milan: Has had encounters with women, but frequently plays with the boys? I think he fits here. Also serbians are pretty queer, tbh.
Bakon: He's attracted to women, but he brings all the boys to the yard with his magnificent guitar skills.

British:

Jdutr: Although he tries to hide it, his britishness is really out there sometimes. Come out already jdutr!

Trans:

Everyone that has lied about their gender and catfished children: There are quite too many to count in my opinion but if you know who you are, this one is for all you brave people!

Happy Pride Month! See you in July!

+1 by Jacobg627, Miromeski, turquito10, rouge and 9 others

hi
647 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th June 2021, 01:45 PM

Uhh.... where am I at? I should be under the Category: Ally, I have shown myself to be an ally of the LGBTQITOULMOIUBTWIQFJFKLP+- community forever now, and I finally deserve to be recognized for my achievements, its not the award like I was hoping for, but this will do.

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th June 2021, 08:39 PM

Supermikey97 wrote on 26th June 2021, 01:35 PM:
Hey steers and queers!
As Pride Month comes to a close, I am reminded of all the brave LGBTQ+ members on the community. Today I will be categorizing users based on their orientation!
Lesbian:
Jacobg: As a woman lover, Jacobg became the first lesbian Grand Most(th) Wise (the first 2 were gay, cry about it). Shout out to you jacobg!
Khal: Has had multiple encounters with women, probably the most in this community, bragging about all their girlfriends? Speak your truth!
Lex: Not confirmed, but they do hang around a lot women. Suspicious?
Gay:
Damen: Made an excellent about why men should hug, allowing for the acceptance of fellow men huggers.
Jesse: His relationship with Lex is pretty close, I'd say he floats around this category.
Ian and Nate: Obviously gay lovers, you gotta see the DMs.
Scott: Made it legal to even say the word gay on here, so thanks for allowing the facilitation of this post!
Bisexual:
Mink: Everything I touch becomes a woman.
Milan: Has had encounters with women, but frequently plays with the boys? I think he fits here. Also serbians are pretty queer, tbh.
Bakon: He's attracted to women, but he brings all the boys to the yard with his magnificent guitar skills.
British:
Jdutr: Although he tries to hide it, his britishness is really out there sometimes. Come out already jdutr!
Trans:
Everyone that has lied about their gender and catfished children: There are quite too many to count in my opinion but if you know who you are, this one is for all you brave people!
Happy Pride Month! See you in July!
Is that Steers and Queers line from me or Full Metal Jacket? This is by far the best one and it's not cringe.

Fable

Valiant

Old Spice God
171 posts
Seen 23rd May 2022
26th June 2021, 10:53 PM

Agreed.

+1 by ian

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
27th June 2021, 03:58 AM

Thank you for giving me the recognition I deserve, I appreciate it.

However, I would like to state that I am indeed bisexual, however, given the recognition you have with stowed upon me… I’ll let it pass.

Happy Pride! ?️‍?

+1 by Bailey
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
28th June 2021, 07:50 PM

ur gay

+1 by Nate, EpicAnimatorGuy, Miromeski, Mink and 3 others, -1 by Varai

Donec mors nos separaveri
1,013 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th June 2021, 05:16 AM

Pride is one of the 7 Sins

+1 by Warth, Zaron and