22nd August 2021

suggestions - p3d wars

Made by ian in Suggestions

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
22nd August 2021, 09:25 AM

When declaring war, the recipient of the war declaration should only get to deny it once before the war is forced.

Wars should be allowed to be ongoing, wars are almost never over within a day it'd be cool if we could have long-term wars. The Drake vs Infernal Empire war should be a long term war as a lot is at stake for the Infernals and the Drakes are the Drakes ig idk lol

Geneva conventions (sorta) rather than only contracts, I think we should have a convention of users and staff alike to draft some rules of war, that way when the enemy side commits war crimes they can be punished accordingly, right now the only war crime I can think of is spawn kill but theres others we should draft up I think.

Bot limit, I think users should be allowed to spawn 10-20 bots at a time max if that doesn't already exist for most users, Ungoliant was spawning hundreds of bots and the game kept crashing for me.

More combat related but punching would be hilarious if it could be a learned skill

+1 by eugee, Miromeski, Mercer, Foxel and 1 other

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd August 2021, 10:22 AM

I like the idea of longer wars. In real life, it takes a long time to capture areas etc. Im not sure how to quantify that when people log on and off and different times and anyone can stand and occupy areas. It'd maybe have to be a series of rounds decided by separate contracts. Maybe certain lands will require 3 rounds to take, depending on the importance of the land.

+1 by Loki, Gamer, Mercer, Miromeski and 1 other

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
22nd August 2021, 03:16 PM

Damen wrote on 22nd August 2021, 10:22 AM:
I like the idea of longer wars. In real life, it takes a long time to capture areas etc. Im not sure how to quantify that when people log on and off and different times and anyone can stand and occupy areas. It'd maybe have to be a series of rounds decided by separate contracts. Maybe certain lands will require 3 rounds to take, depending on the importance of the land.

Do you think you could implement an in-game mechanic for rounds of wars?

Living life in Survival
News Reporter
263 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
23rd August 2021, 10:09 PM

also damen what is that to dont sign wars if you dont sign a war in real life you also got attacked even if you dont fight and they take the contry the city island etc

+1 by a

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th August 2021, 06:13 AM

TheComedian wrote on 23rd August 2021, 10:09 PM:
Quote:
also damen what is that to dont sign wars if you dont sign a war in real life you also got attacked even if you dont fight and they take the contry the city island etc

That is true, so force signing is needed after 3 attempts

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
24th August 2021, 04:07 PM

Damen wrote on 24th August 2021, 06:13 AM:
Quote:
TheComedian wrote on 23rd August 2021, 10:09 PM:
Quote:
That is true, so force signing is needed after 3 attempts

Perhaps we island rulers should come together and do the p3d geneva conventions so we can draw up some rules of war so we can have penguin war crimes.

Login or join the forums to reply.