P3D Administrator Application

Made by Foxel in Applications

Son of Sun
Master
101 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th August 2021, 08:45 PM

Hello! My name is Foxel.
My current rank on P3D is Moderator, and I want to be a new admin, the 3rd spanish admin in all P3D time

I joined Penguin3D on 20th august, 2020 (1 year ago) and I found this game thanks to a YouTuber, to be more specific AlecchiMan.
I like so much this game for its community and CZ lore, amors, weapons, planes, vehicules and guns.

About me and, Why do I want this?
Well, i've seen Dice with problems when he want to help spanish users, and I think he needs some help with this. I want to help, I know, i'm already helping being a Moderator but I want to help a bit more. I always like to help another people. I got a good reputation between DSGHQ staff, including OldCP, Forums and P3D, and I speak fluent my two languages (spanish, english). Since i'm Moderator I've punished people who breaks rules (bannning, arresting, depending on the case).
EXPERIENCES:
Penguin 3D Imperial Knight December 11th, 2020
Penguin 3D Moderator February 6th, 2021
Penguin 3D Prince July 29th, 2021
Penguin 3D Top Dogg August 8th, 2021

Thanks for reading, I hope I can become P3D administrator.
@Damen

+1 by Dice, Varai, Loki, KeplerTH and 4 others

Foxel

Son of Sun

Living life in Survival
News Reporter
263 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
30th August 2021, 08:54 PM

i think p3d has enough administrators and we have 4 spanish moderators and many spanish users with a lot of experience and many times they are active, i dont know how a admin can help more than a mod if not about things like ovacs revive etc and that is pretty weird spanish users who know about that know english, and we have also smt called google translate if you dont know dont worry https://translate.google.com/ and to paste messages is very easy just use cmd+v to paste and cmd+c to copy in mac, in windows use ctrl+c and ctrl+d
There are also other moderators, maybe we should see who deserves it more and wait for a vacancy, don't you think the same?
good luck foxel
(some people will take this as a joke this is not a joke)

+1 by a

¡Hola Buenas!
274 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th August 2021, 09:49 PM

Buena suerte mi querido Foxel.
TheComedian wrote on 30th August 2021, 08:54 PM:
i think p3d has enough administrators and we have 4 spanish moderators and many spanish users with a lot of experience and many times they are active, i dont know how a admin can help more than a mod if not about things like ovacs revive etc and that is pretty weird spanish users who know about that know english, and we have also smt called google translate if you dont know dont worry https://translate.google.com/ and to paste messages is very easy just use cmd+v to paste and cmd+c to copy in mac, in windows use ctrl+c and ctrl+d
There are also other moderators, maybe we should see who deserves it more and wait for a vacancy, don't you think the same?
good luck foxel

It's not that easy to open translator and translate, an spanish admin is really needed on P3D

+1 by Foxel, Loki, KeplerTH and Sled

Living life in Survival
News Reporter
263 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
30th August 2021, 10:03 PM

DanitoDashRoyale wrote on 30th August 2021, 09:49 PM:
Buena suerte mi querido Foxel.
Quote:
TheComedian wrote on 30th August 2021, 08:54 PM:
good luck foxel
It's not that easy to open translator and translate, an spanish admin is really needed on P3D
mods help the same than admins we have 4 mods and many active spanish users with experience who help new users all time but i agree a different admin would not be bad, wait for a vacancy and and we will see who will be the new admin

+1 by a

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th August 2021, 10:33 PM

I think the game has enough administrators

+1 by Foxel, Warth, Varai, Miromeski and 1 other

Son of Sun
Master
101 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th August 2021, 10:39 PM

turquito10 wrote on 30th August 2021, 10:33 PM:
I think the game has enough administrators
Not spanish ones (btw only 2 are active)

+1 by Loki and Varai

Foxel

Son of Sun

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
31st August 2021, 04:40 AM

Nice application, I will remember it

+1 by Foxel, DaN, Sled, KeplerTH and 1 other

Koba
Master
282 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
31st August 2021, 10:59 AM

Good application, you seem to have a lot of experience in the game. The only "but" I would add is the fact of the treason. I'm pretty sure that a requirement for being an administrator it's too at least have been 6 months (might be more) without committing treason.

This is something that has always been my problem too. In P3D being evil is so fun that sometimes I end up screwing the posibilites of getting ranks and helping in the game just to become evil and leaving the Empire.

+1 by rouge

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
31st August 2021, 02:02 PM

It's very rare for Damen to comment on applications, and Foxel I see you are a very dedicated user/staff member, and if you keep that up, your chances will be higher! You may not get it now but if you keep being dedicated to Penguin3D and be a loyal user then I don't see any reason why you wouldn't make a great admin when one is needed! Keep up the great work of helping out the admins!! :)

+1 by Loki, Foxel, Jake01, KeplerTH and 2 others

14 posts
Seen 31st January 2022
13th September 2021, 06:55 PM

buena suerte :D

+1 by Foxel

Login or join the forums to reply.