Rules of Conflict Invasion [Modification]

Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th September 2021, 01:27 PM

UPDATE. Please read: https://forums.damenspike.com/discussion/63119

I am adding a new way to do war on DSGHQ games. At the moment you have to make a contract with your rival and have them sign it in order to fight.

However, there is now an alternative way to do war. It is invasion. No contract signature is needed to do it.

Invasion Contract (Unchageable and automatically applies to ALL invasions)
- You must have at least 2 real users or bots (not alts) in support of you.
ENGAGEMENT - You must post a picture of you and your force occupying the land on forums and any official discords, timestamped and seen by the land owner to begin the engagement
WAR - Once the defenders login with their full or mostly full force to defend, the war officially begins (their leader must also be online at the start to begin the war too, not just the fighters)
- Once the war has begun (NOT THE ENGAGEMENT, read above rule) whichever side have held land (including any rooms) by a majority for 1 hour straight wins
- After 48 hours, if the leader has not defended their land or logged in, you win
- If the leader/ruler of the land is killed during the war, you win
- If you fail to take the land, you will lose one of your lands automatically to the land ruler of the land you tried to invade and take. You will also lose your military to your enemy if you have one (only the accounts that died). If you don't own any lands, they will take all of your gold, ores, weapons and armour.

Ask questions below, as this is a bit complicated!

P.s. I, Damen, and the admins are the referees who decide the winner. Any "WE WON" claims before the official decision will not sway us.

+1 by EpicAnimatorGuy, turquito10, Miromeski, Zaron and 7 others, -1 by Stoneclash, Mercer, rouge and Flame

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th September 2021, 01:29 PM

So basically like the old times. I like it

+1 by Flynn

Quote:
Lol and fart

hi
647 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th September 2021, 01:36 PM

I feel as if you should include something about military such as DRAKE or ECLIPSE. Like if a military is used to help defend or attack and they lose, the military should be either disbanded or handed over to the other side.

+1 by turquito10, Akkar, Damen, EpicAnimatorGuy and 2 others

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th September 2021, 02:18 PM

Miro wrote on 5th September 2021, 01:36 PM:
I feel as if you should include something about military such as DRAKE or ECLIPSE. Like if a military is used to help defend or attack and they lose, the military should be either disbanded or handed over to the other side.

Added

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
5th September 2021, 03:07 PM

I think these are very good changes to the way war works.

+1 by Damen and Flynn

Emperor of OldCP
Master
1,122 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th September 2021, 05:54 PM

Does this apply to oldcp as well? Cuz I like this new war system almost reminds me of the old one.

+1 by Flynn and Loki

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th September 2021, 03:42 AM

SecurityGuy wrote on 5th September 2021, 05:54 PM:
Does this apply to oldcp as well? Cuz I like this new war system almost reminds me of the old one.

Its up to you, it can if you like

+1 by SecurityGuy

Living life in Survival
News Reporter
263 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
6th September 2021, 12:51 PM

i agree but what are you doing bro why you will lose all your gold or your army who will pay for an army of bots if someone else will take it later
if you pay for something they can't take it away

Donec mors nos separaveri
1,013 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th September 2021, 01:27 PM

I don't agree with losing both land AND your military. The cons far outweigh the pros. It should be land OR military

+1 by Loki, rouge, Flame and , -1 by turquito10 and Miromeski

Off the deep end
Master
515 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th September 2021, 05:42 PM

I'll be honest, I don't think losing your land or military is a good idea. Maybe in the case of an absolute decimation of enemy forces, and then occupation of their land. However in most cases I think its just purely unreasonable. Killing the leader should only matter if they're a king or Top Dogg, but lets say a military were to invade somewhere, I don't think thats a good idea. As for the other things I think its fine, its mainly the military and land thing thats just purely unreasonable.

+1 by
On strike

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th September 2021, 12:58 AM

flameknight333 wrote on 6th September 2021, 05:42 PM:
I'll be honest, I don't think losing your land or military is a good idea. Maybe in the case of an absolute decimation of enemy forces, and then occupation of their land. However in most cases I think its just purely unreasonable. Killing the leader should only matter if they're a king or Top Dogg, but lets say a military were to invade somewhere, I don't think thats a good idea. As for the other things I think its fine, its mainly the military and land thing thats just purely unreasonable.

Im making an updated system

Off the deep end
Master
515 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th September 2021, 03:00 PM

Damen wrote on 7th September 2021, 12:58 AM:
Quote:
flameknight333 wrote on 6th September 2021, 05:42 PM:
Im making an updated system

I made a post with ideas if you happened to take some inspiration from it

+1 by Damen
On strike

Login or join the forums to reply.