17th September 2021

My Take on the Twelve

Made by Alatar in The Lounge

Alatar
Banned
130 posts
Seen 30th May 2023
17th September 2021, 09:35 PM

Once again, the insanity spoken from the mouth of the Prophetess is often vomited in vague clues.

I don't believe in that. Say what you need to say, cut the vague grabbing of straws and say what it is that you need to say.

For starters, I have to be honest, I don't fully understand this one.
Essentially, it won't matter to any of us but 3 people. Who? If I had to make an assumption, Kutya, Accal, and possibly newmexico? Will be going to Valinor, "Valmar", where they will learn something? Essentially, this part literally matters to no one but the people Kutya are generally around, so like most of you probably did, I'll just skip this part. It's pretty irrelevant, perhaps Mandos has some information.

This next one Mandos already gave me the answer to. Irmo is coming, Mandos' brother. How do I know? Well, for starters, Fable had a vision in which a white version of Mandos (no name listed) , said the words "Olórë Mallë." After asking Mandos, Mandos said only one word: "twin". Clues are put together. What will Irmo be doing? If only I knew. Seeing the prophecy just put the cherry on top. That and Irmo's wife, Estë. You can find out more about them on these posts.

https://lotr.fandom.com/wiki/Irmo
https://lotr.fandom.com/wiki/Estë

The next prophecy is no surprise. Ancalagon is coming. He's going to wreak havoc. This one doesn't need too much explanation. Several will die. Protect yourselves.

The next prophecy, I am angered about, but I must admit there is much truth. The Doomsman, Mandos. Yes, I believe we are aware the law is rather biased. I have done my best to keep it as unbiased as possible, and I do love Mandos as a dear friend. Perhaps what must be understood is that we had a threat on our hands. Aule has threatened us for far too long, and Mandos has finally given us a way to defeat him - though it was Hahu who was most helpful, as the trial has proven to be nothing more than a stall. As for my allegiance to Mandos, I am uncertain. Perhaps there is much truth in this one. However, I personally will be one to say that Mandos knows he is not innocent. We are not hypocrites. We are all aware of our wrongdoings. We simply are putting up a fight the only way we know how.
This prophecy in specific has given me an idea on how to change course. Prophecy can be broken. I would not let Mandos die, after all of the service he's given to us. I find it disgusting these prophets continually spite MANDOS instead of PYTHAS. Mandos has proven an insightful leader. In other words, I take this prophecy as a warning.

This next prophecy is clearly about Manwe. He's moving on, leaving. Thanks old man. Will never forget the trident. You gave me a startup I can't deny. Have a good time out there.

Next one is about Glarthir, "Melody's Eldest Son". He's returning. Apparently a black smoke will be around him after speaking to Accal. What this entails I do not really understand. Anyways, there's a great journey for Accal. I mean, when isn't there? Such is life.

Now this one is pretty solid. An ambush on the Stone Isle. Some things seem a bit off. Thing is, Hahu isn't exactly the leading charge behind this. And most of us aren't Stones at all. Several are simple Mandos Law followers, but Hahu definitely helped in weakening Aule. I technically led the charge on this one. I hate Aule. I despise him. He wouldn't even talk to me a simple personal level. But what's important is that he's going to be judged by Nameless One himself. It's actually quite genius - he ran right to Heaven, where he could be judged on his own. So as for Stone Isle, I'm leading the charge to take it down, and I'm going to make sure to destroy Aule's ugly mess of a tower. After that, I feel like Ian/Palpagon, for his extreme help from the amassed ECLIPSE agents, definitely deserves a land of his own. After this I assume he will break from Mandos Law to be his own, which I respect. We will be simply allies. As for Turquito and Akkar, Akkar has already given up on Aule, so in our compromise I said I nor and Mandos Law representative will be sending war to Axel. I feel as though it would be too far to leave him with nothing. Turquito, I do not know what his plan is, but I believe he has also given up. I don't know just where it is he will wind up, but after all that's been done I wish the best for him. I sympathize with the pain of being abandoned and in a position where you are sliding into doom. He was a good enemy, far more respectable than I. Writing this in Khaduz, I realize just how nice it is at night.

As for the 2 that are divided? I have no idea. I did my best to decipher, but I honestly have no clue what this one is talking about. I have some clues, though. Apparently about a Male and a Female user, both old enough in the community to have been around before P3D. It's not Flame and Rouge, because...

Next prophecy is about them. I'm not sure why it is that it is continually prophesized they will betray one another. Their bond, from what I have seen, is simply too strong to be broken, even by themselves. I love to see a prophecy proven wrong, and I'm betting this one will fall apart. As for the beast, it is clearly Ancalagon. Perhaps Ancalagon will demand they betray one another. But that simply wouldn't happen. I don't know, but after all, they're allies that have proven extremely useful, and I wish the best for them. (Though, they already know that.)

This next one is clearly about Tilion. I do hope Tilion is okay. I've had a few odd experiences with him in the past. Things didn't work out for us too well. I felt inclined to accept his offer, but personally, I seek no hand in marriage - especially not from someone inhuman. What exactly will happen, who the voice is? I do not know. I would say it might be myself, as tragic as it seems. I don't believe it is in my hand to remove one's divinity, though.

And this next one, I already heard, Hahu is very insightful. Maelor. I have an interest or 2 in Maelor. Apparently as listed I've got connections to wizards. I also don't want to steal Willfreds' thunder. But I'd at least like to learn a thing or two. His old student is obviously Willfred. After Willfred gains what he needs, I guess that ends Maelor. Kind of disappointing. I'm a sorry "Wizlock" for what it's worth.

And lastly, that damned spider. She's the reason I left evil back in the day. Even Melkor had his falling out with her, we should've abandoned her a long damn time ago. But thank God Ancalagon is going to put the nail in the coffin. Good riddance, if you ask me.

That's all there is said in the prophecies. Most of these you probably figured out yourself, honestly, but I also wanted to give my opinions on the matter, not that my opinions matter, but the matter of opinions is an opinionated matter that happens to matter a good lot to someone like myself with opinions.

Don't worry about Ancalagon too much. Nameless One wouldn't simply let all of Arda die like this, not after Dagor Dagorath.

+1 by Flame, Fable and rouge
aaaaaaaaaaalatar

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th September 2021, 10:48 PM

futurepain wrote on 17th September 2021, 09:35 PM:
Once again, the insanity spoken from the mouth of the Prophetess is often vomited in vague clues.
I don't believe in that. Say what you need to say, cut the vague grabbing of straws and say what it is that you need to say.
For starters, I have to be honest, I don't fully understand this one.
Essentially, it won't matter to any of us but 3 people. Who? If I had to make an assumption, Kutya, Accal, and possibly newmexico? Will be going to Valinor, "Valmar", where they will learn something? Essentially, this part literally matters to no one but the people Kutya are generally around, so like most of you probably did, I'll just skip this part. It's pretty irrelevant, perhaps Mandos has some information.
This next one Mandos already gave me the answer to. Irmo is coming, Mandos' brother. How do I know? Well, for starters, Fable had a vision in which a white version of Mandos (no name listed) , said the words "Olórë Mallë." After asking Mandos, Mandos said only one word: "twin". Clues are put together. What will Irmo be doing? If only I knew. Seeing the prophecy just put the cherry on top. That and Irmo's wife, Estë. You can find out more about them on these posts.
https://lotr.fandom.com/wiki/Irmo
https://lotr.fandom.com/wiki/Estë
The next prophecy is no surprise. Ancalagon is coming. He's going to wreak havoc. This one doesn't need too much explanation. Several will die. Protect yourselves.
The next prophecy, I am angered about, but I must admit there is much truth. The Doomsman, Mandos. Yes, I believe we are aware the law is rather biased. I have done my best to keep it as unbiased as possible, and I do love Mandos as a dear friend. Perhaps what must be understood is that we had a threat on our hands. Aule has threatened us for far too long, and Mandos has finally given us a way to defeat him - though it was Hahu who was most helpful, as the trial has proven to be nothing more than a stall. As for my allegiance to Mandos, I am uncertain. Perhaps there is much truth in this one. However, I personally will be one to say that Mandos knows he is not innocent. We are not hypocrites. We are all aware of our wrongdoings. We simply are putting up a fight the only way we know how.
This prophecy in specific has given me an idea on how to change course. Prophecy can be broken. I would not let Mandos die, after all of the service he's given to us. I find it disgusting these prophets continually spite MANDOS instead of PYTHAS. Mandos has proven an insightful leader. In other words, I take this prophecy as a warning.
This next prophecy is clearly about Manwe. He's moving on, leaving. Thanks old man. Will never forget the trident. You gave me a startup I can't deny. Have a good time out there.
Next one is about Glarthir, "Melody's Eldest Son". He's returning. Apparently a black smoke will be around him after speaking to Accal. What this entails I do not really understand. Anyways, there's a great journey for Accal. I mean, when isn't there? Such is life.
Now this one is pretty solid. An ambush on the Stone Isle. Some things seem a bit off. Thing is, Hahu isn't exactly the leading charge behind this. And most of us aren't Stones at all. Several are simple Mandos Law followers, but Hahu definitely helped in weakening Aule. I technically led the charge on this one. I hate Aule. I despise him. He wouldn't even talk to me a simple personal level. But what's important is that he's going to be judged by Nameless One himself. It's actually quite genius - he ran right to Heaven, where he could be judged on his own. So as for Stone Isle, I'm leading the charge to take it down, and I'm going to make sure to destroy Aule's ugly mess of a tower. After that, I feel like Ian/Palpagon, for his extreme help from the amassed ECLIPSE agents, definitely deserves a land of his own. After this I assume he will break from Mandos Law to be his own, which I respect. We will be simply allies. As for Turquito and Akkar, Akkar has already given up on Aule, so in our compromise I said I nor and Mandos Law representative will be sending war to Axel. I feel as though it would be too far to leave him with nothing. Turquito, I do not know what his plan is, but I believe he has also given up. I don't know just where it is he will wind up, but after all that's been done I wish the best for him. I sympathize with the pain of being abandoned and in a position where you are sliding into doom. He was a good enemy, far more respectable than I. Writing this in Khaduz, I realize just how nice it is at night.
As for the 2 that are divided? I have no idea. I did my best to decipher, but I honestly have no clue what this one is talking about. I have some clues, though. Apparently about a Male and a Female user, both old enough in the community to have been around before P3D. It's not Flame and Rouge, because...
Next prophecy is about them. I'm not sure why it is that it is continually prophesized they will betray one another. Their bond, from what I have seen, is simply too strong to be broken, even by themselves. I love to see a prophecy proven wrong, and I'm betting this one will fall apart. As for the beast, it is clearly Ancalagon. Perhaps Ancalagon will demand they betray one another. But that simply wouldn't happen. I don't know, but after all, they're allies that have proven extremely useful, and I wish the best for them. (Though, they already know that.)
This next one is clearly about Tilion. I do hope Tilion is okay. I've had a few odd experiences with him in the past. Things didn't work out for us too well. I felt inclined to accept his offer, but personally, I seek no hand in marriage - especially not from someone inhuman. What exactly will happen, who the voice is? I do not know. I would say it might be myself, as tragic as it seems. I don't believe it is in my hand to remove one's divinity, though.
And this next one, I already heard, Hahu is very insightful. Maelor. I have an interest or 2 in Maelor. Apparently as listed I've got connections to wizards. I also don't want to steal Willfreds' thunder. But I'd at least like to learn a thing or two. His old student is obviously Willfred. After Willfred gains what he needs, I guess that ends Maelor. Kind of disappointing. I'm a sorry "Wizlock" for what it's worth.
And lastly, that damned spider. She's the reason I left evil back in the day. Even Melkor had his falling out with her, we should've abandoned her a long damn time ago. But thank God Ancalagon is going to put the nail in the coffin. Good riddance, if you ask me.
That's all there is said in the prophecies. Most of these you probably figured out yourself, honestly, but I also wanted to give my opinions on the matter, not that my opinions matter, but the matter of opinions is an opinionated matter that happens to matter a good lot to someone like myself with opinions.
Don't worry about Ancalagon too much. Nameless One wouldn't simply let all of Arda die like this, not after Dagor Dagorath.

Very well done, I was surprised to see Kutya's prophecy mention Irmo. It seems my vision was not a lie but a true message from him. I am pleased with these prophecies, they will make the world-building of P3D more usable.

+1 by Alatar

Fable

Valiant

Login or join the forums to reply.