16th October 2021

My Return

Made by bashysmelly in Introductions and Leaving

The Guy From Boston
Master
1,779 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th October 2021, 10:07 AM

As Damen made a post personally welcoming me back, I feel as if I owe everybody here a post of my grand return

Just came back last night after getting a rush of nostalgia for OldCP.biz and wanna say hello to everybody, old and young, new and veterans alike. I had a good time partying with Fable the other night and after getting some gold, drip and goodies I'm back on the blip baby!

For the SUCKAHS who don't know why I left, I was drafted into the army to fight with Alex Jones, but he disappeared after the Siege of the Frogs (IDK where he is at the moment)

(Here's what I looked like during service. You can see I put on a lotta pounds as part of the new special forces I was in)

Anyway, with me back in town, you might be wondering what I'll do here...

I'm going to become a DETECTIVE! I may have been an Imperial Knight through and through and my track record as a detective hasn't been anything memorable (Jesse), but I'm gonna become one, not just that

BUT A DETECTIVE INSPECTOR!

Why do I wanna become a detective?
Because I watched too much L.A Noire.

Anyway, I'll be partying throughout the month with everybody here as a sort of welcoming gift. EVERYBODY'S INVITED, and it'll be held all time of every day!

SEE YOU SOON.

+1 by Varai, Loki, Jake01, turquito10 and 8 others

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th October 2021, 02:42 PM

ABSOLUTE legend.

Fable

Valiant

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th October 2021, 07:06 AM

Damn Bashysmelly, you put on some serious muscle in your Alex Jones training & supplement regime.

+1 by bashysmelly

Login or join the forums to reply.