15th November 2021

My family is dead

Made by Nook in The Lounge

skaaa
55 posts
Seen 30th May 2023
15th November 2021, 03:16 PM

Im back but not for long....i think its coming to the time i quit this game...all my family are dead or even evil and people keep killing me...when the dragon comes its going to burn me to death even if i stay im going to die and my prophecies are becoming annoying to everyone bc i said 'you will inherit the gold mountain' to the bright knight but he says 'i will not' so whats the point in making good prophecies when people say 'i will not' etc...? thats not the worse thing tho...my family are all evil now even accal has chose to be half evil....ik its not easy to be 100% good always, but thats what i am trying to do from my heart but my family are not even trying to be 100% good anymore...like in the movie i saw i was the only one left and even the ainur are dying off...aule has not logged in for weeks because hes waiting for his moment.......so should i just quit now?? or should i stay a bit longer?? im getting worn out :/ akkar i know you told me that we will make the sons of the prophets return so i might just stay to run the club but maybe ill just come once and a while??

+1 by , Miromeski, turquito10, Akkar and 5 others, -1 by Xvoid

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th November 2021, 03:27 PM

Wow bro that sucks man. Most of us enjoy you and your prophecies (even through they’re usually incorrect). It was always really fun when you’d sell them too.
Tell you what, start making prophecies for evil and we will love you.

+1 by , Pic, visa, Mercer and 2 others, -1 by Nook, EpicAnimatorGuy, turquito10 and Flynn

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
15th November 2021, 03:44 PM

i thought someones family actually died

nook = batman?

+1 by Flame, visa and Flynn

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th November 2021, 03:53 PM

NAH DONT QUIT BRO WE NEED U :( sorry if i made u upset

+1 by Flynn

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th November 2021, 04:12 PM

there's more to you than you realize.

+1 by Flynn

Fable

Valiant

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th November 2021, 04:33 PM

forestboynook wrote on 15th November 2021, 03:16 PM:
Im back but not for long....i think its coming to the time i quit this game...all my family are dead or even evil and people keep killing me...when the dragon comes its going to burn me to death even if i stay im going to die and my prophecies are becoming annoying to everyone bc i said 'you will inherit the gold mountain' to the bright knight but he says 'i will not' so whats the point in making good prophecies when people say 'i will not' etc...? thats not the worse thing tho...my family are all evil now even accal has chose to be half evil....ik its not easy to be 100% good always, but thats what i am trying to do from my heart but my family are not even trying to be 100% good anymore...like in the movie i saw i was the only one left and even the ainur are dying off...aule has not logged in for weeks because hes waiting for his moment.......so should i just quit now?? or should i stay a bit longer?? im getting worn out akkar i know you told me that we will make the sons of the prophets return so i might just stay to run the club but maybe ill just come once and a while??

I need you to guide me to become alexander. Don't leave!

+1 by Flynn

Quote:
Lol and fart

skaaa
55 posts
Seen 30th May 2023
15th November 2021, 05:32 PM

harry15514 wrote on 15th November 2021, 04:33 PM:
Quote:
Im back but not for long....i think its coming to the time i quit this game...all my family are dead or even evil and people keep killing me...when the dragon comes its going to burn me to death even if i stay im going to die and my prophecies are becoming annoying to everyone bc i said 'you will inherit the gold mountain' to the bright knight but he says 'i will not' so whats the point in making good prophecies when people say 'i will not' etc...? thats not the worse thing tho...my family are all evil now even accal has chose to be half evil....ik its not easy to be 100% good always, but thats what i am trying to do from my heart but my family are not even trying to be 100% good anymore...like in the movie i saw i was the only one left and even the ainur are dying off...aule has not logged in for weeks because hes waiting for his moment.......so should i just quit now?? or should i stay a bit longer?? im getting worn out akkar i know you told me that we will make the sons of the prophets return so i might just stay to run the club but maybe ill just come once and a while??

ok ill stay but only if people respect my prophecies or else they just will become like (on purpose) lies to trick people

+1 by turquito10 and Flynn, -1 by Loki and Xvoid

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th November 2021, 05:43 PM

forestboynook wrote on 15th November 2021, 05:32 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
ok ill stay but only if people respect my prophecies or else they just will become like (on purpose) lies to trick people
Dont worry bro we respect ur prophecies :D :D O:-)

+1 by Flynn

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th November 2021, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Bro they already were lies to trick people. Like the last one you gave me “you’re going to die to a disease” bruh. I would respect them if you ever gave me a prophecy that was even an ounce of truth.

+1 by Mercer and Varai, -1 by turquito10, EpicAnimatorGuy and Flynn

skaaa
55 posts
Seen 30th May 2023
16th November 2021, 01:30 PM

Loki wrote on 15th November 2021, 05:45 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Bro they already were lies to trick people. Like the last one you gave me “you’re going to die to a disease” bruh. I would respect them if you ever gave me a prophecy that was even an ounce of truth.

if i give you a real prophecy it will be if u stop loving evil

+1 by Flynn

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
16th November 2021, 01:40 PM

We love you Nook, please stay ?

+1 by Flynn

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th November 2021, 02:37 PM

forestboynook wrote on 16th November 2021, 01:30 PM:
Quote:
Loki wrote on 15th November 2021, 05:45 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
if i give you a real prophecy it will be if u stop loving evil
I will never stop loving my husband Amir.

+1 by Flynn and Varai

Emperor of OldCP
Master
1,122 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th November 2021, 05:41 PM

YoungBoy gives better prophecies.

+1 by Xvoid

Login or join the forums to reply.