Shadows of Baraddur P3D Staff: Update 4

Made by Loki in Crimezone

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th December 2021, 01:04 PM

Day 4
Some of the staff went back the next day to the scene where Accal had died. They discovered the rest of the blonde wig not far off from where they had found the the tuft of hair. Accal had certainly snatched the killer's weave before he died. Was anyone missing their hair though? It was hard to say, the people who were not blessed with hair tended to carry multiple wigs around with them. People often saw Aven swapping out wigs throughout the day. Or maybe it was a frame up. Anyway, the inner part of the wig appeared to have been filled with either dirt at one point as it was very dark and dusty.

Pythas was of course not pleased with his son getting murdered. Bakeitor, Major, and Little briefly peeked in on an evil meeting that Pythas was holding with the draconians, which included the nazgul, some uruks and goblins, the shady fire guy who sold Damen the vacation to Baraddur, as well as Rouge and Loki. Little could swear she saw Khamul wink at her when she looked into the room. She thought back to that gift that he said he was going to have for her and hoped maybe she'd be receiving it soon.

Later in the day, the staff heard a commotion going on in the Baraddur Council Chamber. They rushed to the area, afraid that another one of the team was getting murdered. They looked out over the balcony, Zes leaned over way too far and Dice being quick with his reflexes pulled him back from the edge. Danito muttered something about having told Little not to bring that noob along. As the staff looked over the balcony, they saw a figure lying on the ground, impaled on a spear of some sort. They approached the body with caution, the murderer may still be around. It was Wilf, his wizard staff had been stabbed through him. The blue frostice crystal now red with his blood.

Everyone spread out to look around. They found a trail of blood and followed it. It lead down one of the side corridors and there, just around a curve was Killer. He had been stabbed with the handle of Wilf's staff but was still alive!

"I-I saw the killer," Killer whispered, "its-........" and then he passed out from blood loss. The staff took him upstairs to get help for him. If they wanted to save him, they had to act fast.
The following staff are still sharing rooms:
Little, Rouge, and Zes
Damen and Major
Turquito Aven
Accal, Wilf
Arthur Bakeitor
Dice, Killer, and Danito

+1 by Varai, Tasha, rouge, SecurityGuy and 8 others

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Seen 13th August 2023
5th December 2021, 01:29 PM

im telling ya, its danito

+1 by DaN, Bailey and Flynn

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th December 2021, 01:32 PM

it's KILLER!

+1 by Bailey and Flynn

Fable

Valiant

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
5th December 2021, 01:35 PM

Me and Khamul? ?????

+1 by Loki, Bailey, and Flynn

hi
647 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th December 2021, 02:14 PM

It’s Little

+1 by Flynn

Emperor of OldCP
Master
1,122 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th December 2021, 02:17 PM

I still think it's Little

+1 by Bailey and Flynn

¡Hola Buenas!
274 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th December 2021, 03:41 PM

Ok it's Little.
Also I have never called Zes a noob.

+1 by Zes, Bailey, Loki, Flynn and 1 other

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
5th December 2021, 04:07 PM

sounds like something i would do

+1 by Loki, Bailey, Varai, Flynn and 1 other

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th December 2021, 04:15 PM

Definitely one of the girls

+1 by Bailey and Flynn

Administrator
144 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th December 2021, 07:52 PM

Ngl after this post I feel like it could be major just cuz I could see him killing all of the people mentioned. As for Killer, he probably saw major killing Wilf and major either thought he killed him or he didn’t have time to finish the job and fled. I mean if you think about it, he’s got his reasons and plenty of motives lmao. He might leave his father ‘til the end. Would be an interesting revenge story I guess.

I would prob suspect damen bc he organised the holiday but I mean I doubt he would kill off his son and gamer..

You should put half a line across Killer’s name because I mean, he’s pretty much half dead right?

ok but my answers still bakeitor. I wanna see how it goes with my first answer and I’ll change it if he dies.

+1 by Bailey, Loki, Dice and Flynn, -1 by Tommo

Living life in Survival
News Reporter
263 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
5th December 2021, 11:20 PM

HMM Major,little or bakeitor/danito

Living life in Survival
News Reporter
263 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
7th December 2021, 12:54 PM

hmm why any women have been touched maybe is a man who like many girls or maybe is just a woman? or all the womens want to kill the mens and take world control :o cant wait for next update

Login or join the forums to reply.