5th December 2021

CZ Tea: Glarthir Decides-To Be or Not To Be (Evil)

Made by Loki in News

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th December 2021, 03:54 PM

Aight, I'ma make a cz post because why not. So I guess we have another edition of:

Today Glarthir logged into P3D to talk to people, as he said on forums, he wants to help and has info to give to people. He would not give this info on P3D though. So he spoke with people instead. Here are some of the things we learned today:
  • Tasha asked Glarthir who her parents are (apparently me purchasing her for 20 gold isn't good enough), so Glarthir looked into her eyes. He said he saw hate, fear, tranquility, and freedom in her eyes. He said that her parents are mountain people but he doesn't know who. He said he will get Nook to tell her who they are because Nook is better at that kind of thing.
  • Foxel's father is ElVagabondo. Turns out ElVagabondo was trying to work on some fire magic and ended up in a romance with Rouge! What a beautiful story!
Aside from those two juicy nuggets of information, Glarthir was mostly still mad with Akkar. He tried to kill Akkar when he came near after he warned Akkar to stay away because hes not ready to face him yet after he vanquished his fiance Uade.

Even though Glarthir was still dark, he said he was good. He even did a test of fate to really decide. He decided that if he could land a plane he was good, if the plane blew up then he was evil. He landed the plane! Then Raymond kept calling Glarthir an evil scum and Glarthir got mad. Glarthir tried to kill Raymond but failed. He calmed down a little and then asked Aimar to cleanse him. So he and Aimar and pretty much everyone else who was around went into the ocean by the Das airport. Aimar was about to cleanse Glarthir when Glarthir suddenly changed his mind and decided to stay evil! I must have convinced him not to go good as he said he was going to join the vultures instead! Then Glarthir left.

+1 by Tasha, Varai, Flynn, Pic and 6 others, -1 by Fable and turquito10

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th December 2021, 04:11 PM

this tea is bitter, it needs more milk in it!

+1 by Bailey and Narcissa, -1 by Loki

Fable

Valiant

Living life in Survival
News Reporter
263 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
5th December 2021, 04:18 PM

bondo worst cz

+1 by Loki and Bailey

im not religious
538 posts