23rd December 2021

Shadows of Baraddur P3D Staff: Conclusion

Made by Loki in Crimezone

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd December 2021, 04:35 PM

After seeing the plane crash, Aven went looking for Damen's dead body. While looking for him, he kept an eye out for anyone nearby since he no longer had Damen to use as a meat shield to defend himself. He kept hearing strange noises, thinking he was being followed. He also knew that Rouge was still alive but that she could not be trusted since they were the only ones left.

After hearing the strange noises get louder and louder, Aven started to sprint to safety until he tripped over something and fell on his face. It was Bubbles. Rouge ran to them and helped Aven up as she said sorry for Bubbles’ careless behavior. Aven pushed Rouge away and accused her of being the killer. She was taken back by the fact that Aven thought she would betray all the staff after all they went through together. She proceeded to be quiet, knowing that there was no hope in convincing Aven that she is not the murderer. Bubbles sat on the side knowing Rouge was innocent but was not able to defend her since she could not speak.

Suddenly, Aven, Rouge, and Bubbles heard a maniacal laugh. They also saw smoke rising into the sky. Rouge told Aven to stay close to her and Bubbles, but Aven told her that he can defend himself. While walking toward the smoke and laughter, Aven kept an eye on Rouge to make sure she did not suddenly attack him.

Eventually, the three survivors reached the location of the smoke but realized the laughter stopped. They looked around only to see a dead body. It was Damen! Aven ran to Damen only to find out he is still alive but on the brink of death. Damen whispered his last words to Aven. “He isn’t one of us,” he said right before he died. Aven realized that all this time, everyone had thought that the killer was a staff member. He immediately felt bad for grilling Rouge the way he did. He quickly turned around and saw the Shady Fire Guy charging at Rouge with a dagger, ready to end her. Aven screamed Rouge’s name and told her to run as he jumped in front of her right as she was about to get stabbed. The Shady Fire Guy ended up stabbing Aven, killing him, and throwing him to the side while he laughed like a psychopath. Aven mumbled his last words. “I’m sorry, Rouge,” he said. The Shady Fire Guy once again charged at Rouge with his bloody dagger. He tripped over something. Rouge looked down and realized it was Bubbles. It turned out that she was not being careless. Instead, she was protecting her. The Shady Fire Guy screamed in fear, and Bubbles ate him. Rouge cried and hugged Bubbles. Bubbles burped.

They both sat there for the rest of the vacation, staring at the dead bodies of Aven and Damen, knowing they are now all alone.

The end.
Credits to Zes for writing the ending.

Shady Fire Guy was the murderer and happened to be Flame, the motive was revenge on Damen for demoting him from admin.

Winner!
Pic with two correct guesses!

Congratulations to our winner! Last time everyone requested that I make the game harder. So I did! Perhaps it was a bit too hard with it being an outside job. I tried to lay in more obvious hints that it was the Shady Fire Guy in the last five rounds or so.

If you enjoyed the event and would like to see another one like it please say so! It was a lot of fun to write and carry out.

Thank you for participating in The Shadows of Baraddur!

+1 by Zes, SecurityGuy, , rouge and 6 others

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
23rd December 2021, 04:37 PM

call me storyteller

+1 by Pic

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd December 2021, 04:58 PM

we have been fooled

+1 by Zes

Off the deep end
Master
515 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd December 2021, 05:02 PM

Sweats in shady

+1 by Zes and Varai
On strike

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd December 2021, 05:08 PM

Holy crap

+1 by Zes

Quote:
Lol and fart

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
23rd December 2021, 05:09 PM

harry15514 wrote on 23rd December 2021, 05:08 PM:
Holy crap

i made u a hero bro

livin life
Master
237 posts
Seen 21st August 2023
23rd December 2021, 05:09 PM

Always them damn fire people!!!

+1 by Zes, Varai and Tasha

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd December 2021, 10:14 PM

kinda outta left field, i mean yeah it makes sense. But usually there's a clue or mention of the name of the murderer
Perhaps you should do a pirate themed mystery in Providence with a cool cast of users or even original characters.
Hope to see more of this!

+1 by Zes

Fable

Valiant

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd December 2021, 10:31 PM

fable wrote on 23rd December 2021, 10:14 PM:
kinda outta left field, i mean yeah it makes sense. But usually there's a clue or mention of the name of the murderer
Perhaps you should do a pirate themed mystery in Providence with a cool cast of users or even original characters.
Hope to see more of this!
Literally mentioned him several times. But I’m glad you enjoyed it!

+1 by Zes

Login or join the forums to reply.