24th January 2022

The DSQGH MULTIVERSE

Made by EpicAnimatorGuy in Cool Stuff

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th January 2022, 10:10 AM

After millions of years I've examined each universe. It took a long time but I consider myself the smartest man to date at this point

This wont be in any particular order

This is the dsghq Multiverse explanation

LEORPG UNIVERSE:

the universe of Lego, but how did it come to be? In that universe, Obama was never president. Which meant many events never happened which caused a divide in the world.
So the only way to solve this problem was to restart the world. So they used this radioactive signal to destroy everything.
But millions of years later the world began to produce life once more. but this time life was different, it was lego.

Oldcp Universe

The universe ran by penguins. This universe is parallel of P3D. A universe greated by the nameless one, where instead of human running the place, it was penguins with supernatural capabilities.
This universe was considered unstable. (Due to constant messing around with the flow of time)
So it was then destroyed.

Toblerone simulator:

This universe is just ran by toblerones. It actually is a simulation based on Damen's brain waves. Wake up Damen.

Penguin3d GAME universe:

This universe shares similarities to that of OLDCP, because it is its parallel, though this one contains 3 dimensional travel rather than oldcp's 2 dimensional travel

Penguin3d MOVIE universe:
In another universe, the same laws apply to the game, but with noticeable differences, everyone is a different age and looks different

War Of Drakes (AN EXPANDED UNIVERSE):
This universe takes place where it is no longer penguins that run the world, but humans and many other creatures.

This universe was created on Accident, this version of nameless one, first invented Alcohol, and fell in love with it, and then accidently spilled it, creating the universe. And Creating war of drakes

Melkor act like a clown
Mairon is edgy
Manwe was never young
no one can talk with their lips. they just produce sound.

+1 by Tasha, Damen, Varai, Foxel and 4 others

Quote:
Lol and fart

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th January 2022, 11:07 AM

Imagine a universe of dsghq where Damen is actually called Damon and Eiven is a girl

+1 by Flynn

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th January 2022, 12:10 PM

Damen wrote on 24th January 2022, 11:07 AM:
Imagine a universe of dsghq where Damen is actually called Damon and Eiven is a girl

Id be so hot

Quote:
Lol and fart

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th January 2022, 02:07 PM

there might be a universe where ur humor hits every time

Fable

Valiant

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th January 2022, 02:24 PM

fable wrote on 24th January 2022, 02:07 PM:
there might be a universe where ur humor hits every time
I'm afraid dsghq values limit my humor. it's stale here.

+1 by Fable, Zes and kace

Quote:
Lol and fart

Login or join the forums to reply.