6th February 2022

The holy word

Made by Balin in Wisdom

”Growing is a process
121 posts
Seen 14th January 2023
6th February 2022, 07:35 AM

The holy word called "Wisdom"

Having wisdom is not just having a long white beard as many think, the word wisdom is a characteristic of a wise person, a person who has several knowledge, who knows a lot, a wise man teaches the younger ones with his "wisdom"

One day my father told me a sentence that I keep in my memories to this day so that one day I can teach my sage apprentices, that was the sentence:

"We learn knowledge from books, wisdom is learned from life and from the humble"

Maybe that's why I became the person I am today, a person who always looks for the good side of things, who believes there is a pure heart even in the most evil beast;

When you understand the meaning of "wisdom" you will understand that you have to be careful with the evil you do, because forgiveness comes from God but the consequences come from life.

~Grand Moth Wise Balin

I inform you that this scroll is already present in /jr libraryowisdom along with the other scrolls

+1 by Damen, Varai, Victoralex09, Dice and 10 others

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th February 2022, 08:17 AM

To be honest Balin, the Empire on P3D which is now dependent to Cobia only needs wisdom from you. Indeed a beast can have a pure heart, yet will that heart be made manifest on the surface? Only the beast can choose to be tamed, and thus accept discipline to become good again. That is the meaning of repentance and forgiveness

+1 by Balin, Dice and Loki

”Growing is a process
121 posts
Seen 14th January 2023
6th February 2022, 08:27 AM

Damen wrote on 6th February 2022, 08:17 AM:
To be honest Balin, the Empire on P3D which is now dependent to Cobia only needs wisdom from you. Indeed a beast can have a pure heart, yet will that heart be made manifest on the surface? Only the beast can choose to be tamed, and thus accept discipline to become good again. That is the meaning of repentance and forgiveness

Thanks for your words, count on me to spread wisdom on P3D!

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th February 2022, 12:18 PM

Wow this is very inspirational. Maybe I should go good again? But THEN AGAIN NAHHHHHHHH

Very nice wisdom Balin!

+1 by Balin

61 posts
Seen 24th March 2023
6th February 2022, 09:17 PM

I am pure of heart :P

+1 by Balin
Takes one to know one

”Growing is a process
121 posts
Seen 14th January 2023
7th February 2022, 01:22 AM

Loki wrote on 6th February 2022, 12:18 PM:
Quote:
Wow this is very inspirational. Maybe I should go good again? But THEN AGAIN NAHHHHHHHH
Very nice wisdom Balin!

Thank you Loki!

Login or join the forums to reply.