16th March 2022

FGOM Stage 1

Made by Fable in Forum Games

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th March 2022, 01:03 AM

I have a lot of cool pictures that I decided to share.
Firstly, some old ones from OLDCP.
Here, I choose to burn Logan Paul.

This next picture I asked an IMPERIAL agent to shoot me so I can be respawned into hell because I really like hell.

Here's a picture near Dagor Dagorath where I killed Dragon and fought and vanquished Mighty Zain ONCE AND FOR ALL.
This is the moment where I realized my parents were Nessa and Tulkas after a LEGION fled from me calling me the Son of Nessa.

Here's a character card made by Gamer before I was named Son of Tulkas, where I was merely a nemesis to Pythas and a strong and wise warrior.

For the last two pictures I have for you all, here are all of my accounts and each shows a history of how I was at the time.

Please forgive Oromewalker because he is old and doesn't understand the concept of family photos.

P3D Photos
I decided to go across P3D and find some really nice and dynamic pictures to show the graphical shading the game has.

In the deep fog, the white of the castle of Gondolin stands by the river of mist

The quiet docks of the Sunderland Ship Wrights creak as the deep snow falls from the dim Nova Sky

After a hard tread through the Stone Mountains, your destination arrives, the mystical castle of stone, HUMM.

Doriath's thicket of trees is surveyed from a distant cliffside

The magic ice crystals of the Forest's Ice Mine glows brilliantly, but watch out for the spikes!

Those are some of the pictures I found going through archives, and creating new ones today, thank you for having a look!
~ Fable

+1 by Damen and Flynn

Fable

Valiant

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th March 2022, 04:24 AM

Wow! I love those descriptions too

+1 by Flynn

Living life in Survival