18th March 2022

FGOM Stage 2

Made by Tasha in Forum Games

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Seen 13th August 2023
18th March 2022, 06:12 PM

Last year I took Art 1 at my school. I had this teacher whom I disliked very strongly because she made me mess up my art a lot and didn't give us much freedom on our projects. Here are some of my favorites I guess you would say, though I would've preferred to do some other things with them.

To start off strong we have one of my first projects in her class. We went outside and took some reference photos for the drawing and ended up with this. This is acutally one of my favorites because it was fun to make.

Next up we have my midterm project. Our teacher pinned up the flag and told us to take pictures of course so we did. We could only use oil pastels which were hard to work with and this is what I got.

This one was actually fun to make cause we got to eat the candy afterwards. We basically drew this with colored pencils and that's it.

For this one we wrote our initials in cursive and took out a section of them. If you can guess what mine was, you get a gold star. Once again we had to use oil pastels (you can see which medium she liked a lot).

So this one actually had the coolest process of creation. We started with a piece of cardboard and cut out some things, I can't remember the details. We glued that cardboard onto another cardboard and sprayed it with adhesive. We put some aluminum foil on that and smoothed it out. In the end we sprayed it with black spray paint and kinda rubbed it off with some sort of wire fuzz.

The last one is my least favorite. It was basically a collage with oil pastels over it.

Edit: I found my sketchbook from last year so maybe I'll post some of the preview sketches.

+1 by zenny, Varai, Loki, Dice and 6 others

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th March 2022, 06:19 PM

I LOVE THEM

we had to do something similar with our initials too except we had to write our full first name [yay me having 9 letters in mine]

also i feel like the only one who likes oil pastels

the flag one is my favorite, i love ur art. i suck at art.

+1 by Tasha and Damen
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th March 2022, 06:25 PM

What the heck? HOW? These are way impressive. I never knew you were such an artist.

+1 by Tasha, Brit and Varai

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Seen 13th August 2023
18th March 2022, 06:28 PM

Zendaya2408 wrote on 18th March 2022, 06:19 PM:
I LOVE THEM
we had to do something similar with our initials too except we had to write our full first name [yay me having 9 letters in mine]
also i feel like the only one who likes oil pastels
the flag one is my favorite, i love ur art. i suck at art.

I like oil pastels but when you mess up, you mess up for good. They’re great for blending but the little crumbs get in my nerves as well.
Loki wrote on 18th March 2022, 06:25 PM:
What the heck? HOW? These are way impressive. I never knew you were such an artist.

I’m not really interested in art but I had fun last year in the class.

+1 by Loki, zenny, Brit and Varai

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th March 2022, 11:47 PM

tashaistired wrote on 18th March 2022, 06:12 PM:
Last year I took Art 1 at my school. I had this teacher whom I disliked very strongly because she made me mess up my art a lot and didn't give us much freedom on our projects. Here are some of my favorites I guess you would say, though I would've preferred to do some other things with them.
To start off strong we have one of my first projects in her class. We went outside and took some reference photos for the drawing and ended up with this. This is acutally one of my favorites because it was fun to make.
Next up we have my midterm project. Our teacher pinned up the flag and told us to take pictures of course so we did. We could only use oil pastels which were hard to work with and this is what I got.
This one was actually fun to make cause we got to eat the candy afterwards. We basically drew this with colored pencils and that's it.
For this one we wrote our initials in cursive and took out a section of them. If you can guess what mine was, you get a gold star. Once again we had to use oil pastels (you can see which medium she liked a lot).
So this one actually had the coolest process of creation. We started with a piece of cardboard and cut out some things, I can't remember the details. We glued that cardboard onto another cardboard and sprayed it with adhesive. We put some aluminum foil on that and smoothed it out. In the end we sprayed it with black spray paint and kinda rubbed it off with some sort of wire fuzz.
The last one is my least favorite. It was basically a collage with oil pastels over it.
Edit: I found my sketchbook from last year so maybe I'll post some of the preview sketches.
this is the winner, congrats u won stage 2!!!

+1 by Tasha and Varai

Fable

Valiant

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
19th March 2022, 12:15 PM

love love love

+1 by Tasha

Login or join the forums to reply.