24th June 2022

Battle of Wizlocks

Made by Loki in Wisdom

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th June 2022, 12:18 AM

As the Arch Wizlock, I have decided to make a small addition to the wizlock system. Each staff type will now have its own leader/head who decides who will be trained for their staff type and can make promotion and demotion recommendations. Of course, the leaders of the staff types will still report to me and I will have the final say in all promotions/demotions.

ANYWAY the leaders for each wizlock staff type must be very knowledgeable about lore. So they will battle each other with their knowledge. Since wizlocks are also supposed to be wise, questions that are not lore related may be asked and wizlocks may also be asked to make a wise quote. The wizlocks who do the best in these rounds will then become the head of their staff type.

Before the trivia portion, the wizlocks will fight to the death in coliseum. Why? Why not! The winner of the fight will receive some kind of honor.

If a wizlock is unable to attend and desires to compete for head of their staff type they may be able to challenge for the title privately at a later date.

Date: Saturday, June 25, 2022
Time: 3 PM EST

+1 by Tasha, Miromeski, Damen, Varai and 3 others

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th June 2022, 03:58 AM

I hope this wizlock war goes well

I won’t be there because of other important business matters

But yeah

+1 by Flynn

Former MOD
416 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th June 2022, 10:44 AM

BAH ITS ON SHABBOS. OH WELL.
I shall not be able to attend because of shabbos.

+1 by Stoneclash
Best Regards,
Ari,
https://imgur.com/DKo2Qfg

Login or join the forums to reply.