29th September 2022

Last night I dreamt of...

Made by Damen in Forum Games

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th September 2022, 03:54 AM

Last night I dreamt of hacking Bill Gates' twitter and putting a meme as his profile picture. The meme was of a white guy but the tag said 'black guy', which is very racist, and then Bill Gates made a YouTube video saying he's going to track me down. I was using NordVPN, but somehow he still tracked me down (probably because I signed into my main account with NordVPN too!)

What did you dream of last night?

+1 by Miromeski, Loki, Zaron, DaN and 8 others

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th September 2022, 05:42 AM

I usually dream of me riding motorbikes ngl,

Sometimes I have dreams of me fighting, but tryna punch in your dreams is just impossible

+1 by Damen

Quote:
Lol and fart

Cookie Dealer...
27 posts
Seen 7th April 2023
29th September 2022, 08:31 AM

I dream about going to a soccer game and playing in it. But like a big soccer game like Qatar

+1 by Loki and Damen

178 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th September 2022, 10:35 AM

lately I can't remember my dreams when I wake up but when I do they were glorious

+1 by Loki, Damen, Varai and Ari

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th September 2022, 10:49 AM

Your mother.

+1 by Damen and Varai
"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th September 2022, 10:50 AM

It started off where people could raise pillows like how you can raise a plant but it was very hard and not many people could do it. I became skilled at this and raised several very large and fat pillows but I only grew enough for me. Some Saudi Arabian prince heard about the pillows and tried to steal some of them while I slept. But I yelled at him over it and he backed off.

Then the whole scene changed. I was doing parcor on some floating objects near a tall black tower made of stone. And on one of the floating objects I found a purple locket with gold edges. I picked up the locket and looked over to the tower. I could see Manwe crying inside of the tower. I didn’t know why and I didn’t care. Then a couple people got mad at me for taking the locket and said that it was Manwe’s. But once again, I didn’t care. The guy who was mad about it was just jealous that I found the locket first, he wanted it for himself because it was a very powerful locket. And since he couldn’t have the it, he thought that no one else should so he went off to get Orome to kill me for it. The girl who was with him stayed behind and kept arguing with me to distract me. I pushed her into a lake and left.

And that was the dream.

+1 by Damen, Zes and Varai

Saviour of Dunes
Master
524 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th September 2022, 11:47 AM

I dreamed about attempting to pass through a bee nest quickly, but I got stung by a bee even running as fast as I could

+1 by Damen and SecurityGuy

161 posts
Seen 2nd May 2023
29th September 2022, 12:01 PM

i had dream I was playing out side with my friends and it start to rain and we had to go inside.

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th September 2022, 12:30 PM

Loki wrote on 29th September 2022, 10:50 AM:
It started off where people could raise pillows like how you can raise a plant but it was very hard and not many people could do it. I became skilled at this and raised several very large and fat pillows but I only grew enough for me. Some Saudi Arabian prince heard about the pillows and tried to steal some of them while I slept. But I yelled at him over it and he backed off.
Then the whole scene changed. I was doing parcor on some floating objects near a tall black tower made of stone. And on one of the floating objects I found a purple locket with gold edges. I picked up the locket and looked over to the tower. I could see Manwe crying inside of the tower. I didn’t know why and I didn’t care. Then a couple people got mad at me for taking the locket and said that it was Manwe’s. But once again, I didn’t care. The guy who was mad about it was just jealous that I found the locket first, he wanted it for himself because it was a very powerful locket. And since he couldn’t have the it, he thought that no one else should so he went off to get Orome to kill me for it. The girl who was with him stayed behind and kept arguing with me to distract me. I pushed her into a lake and left.
And that was the dream.

Tolkien lore dreams? I am jealous.

Zpheal wrote on 29th September 2022, 11:47 AM:
I dreamed about attempting to pass through a bee nest quickly, but I got stung by a bee even running as fast as I could

Its a sign that you gotta speed up.

+1 by Loki and Zaron

¡Hola Buenas!
274 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th September 2022, 01:16 PM

Usually, my dreams make no sense.

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th September 2022, 02:40 PM

horrible things

fun fact about me: i have a nightmare disorder. it's incredibly rare so there's not much documentation on it and nobody really knows how to treat it
ill have nightmares on average 3-4 nights a week and often multiple times per night and i have to take 3 different medications to have even the slightest chance of not having any

to lighten the mood, my non-nightmare dreams [rare] are normally me spending time with my favorite book characters [neil josten + andrew minyard/nikolai lantsov/kaz brekker + inej ghafa/jude duarte + cardan greenbriar]

+1 by Zes
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

56 posts
Seen 16th July 2023
29th September 2022, 02:59 PM

I had this dream some years ago actually, but it's one of the few that I remember for some reason. Probably because is horrible.

So basically.. I was inside a room with void-like black walls, and I saw a light in the distance (Not too far away). As I walked to it, I saw the light came from an oven, and when I got close enough...

There was a baby inside

...and then I woke up

+1 by DaN, Loki and Zes
Creeper, aw man, so we go back in the mine, grab our pickaxe swingin' out side to side, side, side to side, this task a grueling one, hope to find some diamonds tonight, night, night, diamons tonight, heads up, you hear a sound, turn around, and look up, total shock, fills your body, oh no it's you again, i can never forget those eyes, eyes, eyes. Eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes, cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, cause baby tonight, grab your pick shovel and bolt again, bolt again, and run run, until it's done done, until the sun comes up in the morn', cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, stuff again, just when you think you're safe, overear some hissing from right behind, right, right behind, that's a nice life you have, shame it's gotta end this time, time time time, time, time time time, blows up, then your health bar drops, and you could use one up, get inside, don't be tardy, so know you're stuck in these half, a heart is left, but don't die, die, die, die , die, die, die, cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, cause baby tonight, your grab, your pick shovel and bolt again, bolt again, and run, run, until it's done, done, until the sun comes up in the morn', cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, Mc creepers, you're mine, haha, dig up diamonds, craft those diamonds, make some armor, get it baby, go and forge that like, you so mlg pro, the sword's made of diamond, so come at me bro, huh?, training in your room, under the torchlight, hone that form, to get you ready, for the big fight, every single day, and the whole day, creepers out prowlin', alright, look at me, look at you, take my revenge, that's what i'm gonna do, i'm a warrior baby, what else is new, and my blade's gonna tear through you, bring it, cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, gather your stuff, yeah, let's take back the world, yeah baby, tonight, grab your sword, armor and go (it's on), take your revenge (whoo) ooooo'o, so fight, fight, like it's the last, last, night, of your life, life, show them your bite (whoo), cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, cause baby tonight, you grab your pick shovel, and bolt again, bolt again gain, woo, and run, run, until it's done, done, until the sun comes up in the morn', cause baby tonight, come on swing your sword up high, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, come on, jab your sword down low, woo.

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
29th September 2022, 03:52 PM

Had a dream when I was 8 a killer clown came into my house. I was in my bed. All I did was reach out my arm, and said "No". The dude just disappeared.

That was my first lucid dreaming experience ever. 10/10 would remove a clown from reality again

+1 by Damen, Zes and Sananns
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th September 2022, 06:41 PM

Sananns129 wrote on 29th September 2022, 02:59 PM:
I had this dream some years ago actually, but it's one of the few that I remember for some reason. Probably because is horrible.
So basically.. I was inside a room with void-like black walls, and I saw a light in the distance (Not too far away). As I walked to it, I saw the light came from an oven, and when I got close enough...
There was a baby inside
...and then I woke up

Oawh thats horrible

Zendaya2408 wrote on 29th September 2022, 02:40 PM:
horrible things
fun fact about me: i have a nightmare disorder. it's incredibly rare so there's not much documentation on it and nobody really knows how to treat it
ill have nightmares on average 3-4 nights a week and often multiple times per night and i have to take 3 different medications to have even the slightest chance of not having any
to lighten the mood, my non-nightmare dreams [rare] are normally me spending time with my favorite book characters [neil josten + andrew minyard/nikolai lantsov/kaz brekker + inej ghafa/jude duarte + cardan greenbriar]

That's terrifying omg... didn't know that was a thing

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
29th September 2022, 07:23 PM

fun fact im a natural lucid dreamer so thats what i did last night. not sure why i can do it but i found out that i could when i was a kid

for anyone who doesnt know what it is, it's where you know you're dreaming so you get the freedom to do whatever u can possibly imagine. Have any superpower, meet anyone, do anything, be anything, go anywhere, anything at all. It's ur own world where physics and the laws of the real world dont apply. It also feels exactly like real life and less like a regular dream. It almost feels more like a memory than a dream. I can also wake myself up at any time of the night by counting down in the dream for some reason

its come to the point where i dont really know what to do anymore in dreams because i do it so often so i either walk around and explore the place im in or just let the normal dream story play out

but yeah i recommend everyone practices lucid dreaming and do it at least once in their life cuz its one of the most surreal experiences u can ever have. It could take days, months, or years of practice but i promise its an eye opening experience and something u have to experience at least once in life. It's also a good way to get away from your problems in the real world

it happens to some people completely randomly though so theres also that. its basically like a super power

+1 by zenny, Varai and Mirrikh

Login or join the forums to reply.