18th October 2022

LIVE INTERVIEW SHOW - CZ Edition

Made by Damen in Penguin3D

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th October 2022, 06:09 AM

The very first CZ live radio show will happen on Friday!

Hosted by Habsolo, he will interview the very first CZ guest, Lord Amir (the very same one from P3D movie!)

If you have a question for the guest, put it below.

Date
Friday 21st October 2022

Time
5 PM EST / 2 PM PST / 10 PM UK

+1 by Dice, Loki, Mercer, Mirrikh and 6 others

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th October 2022, 08:51 AM

Woah he’s interviewing my husband :o this should be interesting

Question: Are you making plans for our anniversary?

+1 by Varai and Sananns

Former Moderator
Master
433 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
18th October 2022, 12:07 PM

yay nate!! <3

4207bPerlaZenTomEbonLyssAbuNateIanCateJosephPablo

56 posts
Seen 16th July 2023
18th October 2022, 05:14 PM

Question for Amir:

What happens to kids that poo on the floor of the bathroom in the Nursery of Doom?

+1 by Varai, Loki, Damen and Mirrikh
Creeper, aw man, so we go back in the mine, grab our pickaxe swingin' out side to side, side, side to side, this task a grueling one, hope to find some diamonds tonight, night, night, diamons tonight, heads up, you hear a sound, turn around, and look up, total shock, fills your body, oh no it's you again, i can never forget those eyes, eyes, eyes. Eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes, cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, cause baby tonight, grab your pick shovel and bolt again, bolt again, and run run, until it's done done, until the sun comes up in the morn', cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, stuff again, just when you think you're safe, overear some hissing from right behind, right, right behind, that's a nice life you have, shame it's gotta end this time, time time time, time, time time time, blows up, then your health bar drops, and you could use one up, get inside, don't be tardy, so know you're stuck in these half, a heart is left, but don't die, die, die, die , die, die, die, cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, cause baby tonight, your grab, your pick shovel and bolt again, bolt again, and run, run, until it's done, done, until the sun comes up in the morn', cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, Mc creepers, you're mine, haha, dig up diamonds, craft those diamonds, make some armor, get it baby, go and forge that like, you so mlg pro, the sword's made of diamond, so come at me bro, huh?, training in your room, under the torchlight, hone that form, to get you ready, for the big fight, every single day, and the whole day, creepers out prowlin', alright, look at me, look at you, take my revenge, that's what i'm gonna do, i'm a warrior baby, what else is new, and my blade's gonna tear through you, bring it, cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, gather your stuff, yeah, let's take back the world, yeah baby, tonight, grab your sword, armor and go (it's on), take your revenge (whoo) ooooo'o, so fight, fight, like it's the last, last, night, of your life, life, show them your bite (whoo), cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, cause baby tonight, you grab your pick shovel, and bolt again, bolt again gain, woo, and run, run, until it's done, done, until the sun comes up in the morn', cause baby tonight, come on swing your sword up high, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, come on, jab your sword down low, woo.

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
18th October 2022, 09:31 PM

Question for Amir: Will I ever bare children, have a family of my own?

+1 by Loki, Damen, Mirrikh and Sananns

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
19th October 2022, 06:52 AM

Question for Amir:

+1 by Varai, Sananns and habsolo
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th October 2022, 11:09 AM

Question for Amir:
Will you open a blog post for evil people?

+1 by Sananns

Fable

Valiant

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th October 2022, 11:09 AM

For your question BasedBag
A.
3x-y=12
-y=-3x+12
y=3x-12
3x+3x-12=12
6x=24
x=4
12-y=12
y=0
\frac{8^{4}}{2^{0}}=4096
A.

+1 by Mirrikh

Fable

Valiant

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
19th October 2022, 03:46 PM

fable wrote on 19th October 2022, 11:09 AM:
For your question BasedBag
A.
3x-y=12
-y=-3x+12
y=3x-12
3x+3x-12=12
6x=24
x=4
12-y=12
y=0
\frac{8^{4}}{2^{0}}=4096
A.
It was for Amir!

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th October 2022, 06:44 PM

Question for Amir,

how round does that damn melon get to be able to fit in that gigantic helmet?

Man must have a 8 head, ez.

"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

Help
557 posts
Seen 20th August 2023
19th October 2022, 06:54 PM

please dm all questions to my discord
habsolo#8842

STAZHAND
News Reporter
68 posts
Seen 27th August 2023