24th October 2022

The Dawn of Drakes (Historical)

Made by Zack TV in Crimezone

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th October 2022, 06:06 PM

[ The following are public listings and nodes granted to the parchment in which these are gifted. ]

[ In short, these are scriptures pieced together to form a narrative of the Ancient world. ]

There is something to believe that the first era, the era of Drake's Dawn, or therefore the rise of Rsnail Drake. Upheld much mystery and mystique, however nothing has troubled any historian more than the artistry performed by the genius of these ancient ancestors intent to create a new home.

- Most Wise, Gregory Hydra (1725-1777)

Without question the events depicted in historical accounts published by the major houses, have been spotty and a bit dated at best. These documents are historically integral to our milestone progression throughout the ages. They simply are and always will be.

- Senior Detective Inspector, Sawyer Brown (1955-1985)

[ Official Record : Housing Systems

(The following has been adapted and explained by scribes within the High Monastery, by trained Moth Monks as testaments of faith)

The southern stretch of land in ancient day, saw it's ruler as Rsnail Drake, the first true monarch of the south as we know it now.

Under Rsnail was his Hand, Screenhog, protected by their combined empire of around 29,000 people.

This number rose, to around 50,000 people during the times of houses beginning to form and properly take land. Around 20-30 years into Rsnail's reign, lord Vergil Wolf forms the

house which will soon serve to take Rsnail's front as a protective border between the south, and the west. To the west is the lands Rsnail and his kind belong to, this land is known

as "Snailvatsia" however due to historical mis-documentation, has become "Snaildom" as placed within the Southern ancient language. It is said that Rsnail and his men originally

lived there, but were exiled after the cleansing, and Snailvatsia become a singularly one species kingdom. For around a lingering 7-8 years, house Drake and house Wolf would

battle against the trade invasion imposed by the Snail embassy, however they would soon cease their trade battles and the snails would retreat west back to their homelands.

Rsnail then held the first ever royal wedding, as house Wolf rose to Drake's front, house Stag led by Lorvon Stag took up defending the Drake's rear.

The trifecta of houses would take up their mantle as the leading force of the south, the lower houses taking any open spots left by the movement of the top dogs.

House Kracket formed by Karova Kracket took over public event, courtly dressings, and are responsible for creating regal outfitting.

House Skeleton rose secondly, headed by Ulysses Skeleton reigned within armory, creating and forming the weaponry and armory of the Southern war machine.

House Septim thirdly awakened, formed by Thian Septim was granted holy ability to crown southern rulers, and manage holy worship within Southern city.

This is how life was, and the empire had been, during the age of Rsnail.

From the union of houses, bore unrightful heirs, thusly creating house Snow.

House Snow served as a military house, mostly being comprised of vagabonds, and scavengers. Some Snow members claim heritage from the Shinobi family, the house of unrightfully born children comes from.

[This is the end of the documentation]

[And of course, this is all non-canon works of fiction, within another work of fiction.]

[Thank you, and have a great day. -Wilf ]

+1 by Fable, Mercer, Damen, Mirrikh and 1 other, -1 by Miromeski, turquito10, CPBiter, eugee and 1 other
"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th October 2022, 06:42 PM

This is pretty cool, I would like to work to make a canon version, since the houses thing starts around 1200 years, or around the time Gamer was born. I hadn't considered what other houses would be created, besides the Royal House of Snail and 500 years ago when Drake was founded.

Fable

Valiant

Donec mors nos separaveri
1,013 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th October 2022, 04:28 AM

Why'd this get so many dislikes? I thought it was a cool read. A canon storyline as to how each House was first established would be pretty cool

+1 by Mirrikh and Damen

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
25th October 2022, 06:51 AM

Orbay wrote on 25th October 2022, 04:28 AM:
Why'd this get so many dislikes? I thought it was a cool read. A canon storyline as to how each House was first established would be pretty cool
The Anti-Wilf Agenda...

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th October 2022, 06:10 AM

This is A LOT more realistic than what I had in mind LOL

161 posts
Seen 2nd May 2023
26th October 2022, 02:54 PM

i have a igloo

+1 by CPBiter

Login or join the forums to reply.