2nd November 2022

The New Age.

Made by Zack TV in Crimezone

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd November 2022, 10:49 AM

After years of waiting, the new age has finally come. The Son has come, and the new chosen one will rise to fight him.

This is spectacular, it's only issue is occurring a tad too late. Sadly my time has come and gone, and there is no chance for my generation.

Of course there are some key players from the good ol' days left to remind the new players how it's done.

We did it boys, after years of complaining and having my character tarnished over and over again.

We got the new age, but it's sadly too late to be another golden age.

Politics

I Willfred Drake, hereby dissolve house Belmont completely. I have decided to also dissolve its military, to prevent use of it by outside forces besides myself. I donate all of house Belmonts (nearly empty) savings to whatever houses want them, to be decided by Damen himself.

More, boring politics.

Also I now am stepping down from the role of "heir to the throne" (not sure if I had it) I'd like to pass it on to my only living "son" (Isaiah)

Seeya soon, lads and lasses.

Let's have some fun, now that we've all made it this far, huh?

- Zack

+1 by Varai and Flynn, -1 by Miromeski and Flame
"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd November 2022, 12:38 PM

wizle wrote on 2nd November 2022, 10:49 AM:
After years of waiting, the new age has finally come. The Son has come, and the new chosen one will rise to fight him.
This is spectacular, it's only issue is occurring a tad too late. Sadly my time has come and gone, and there is no chance for my generation.
Of course there are some key players from the good ol' days left to remind the new players how it's done.
We did it boys, after years of complaining and having my character tarnished over and over again.
We got the new age, but it's sadly too late to be another golden age.
Politics
I Willfred Drake, hereby dissolve house Belmont completely. I have decided to also dissolve its military, to prevent use of it by outside forces besides myself. I donate all of house Belmonts (nearly empty) savings to whatever houses want them, to be decided by Damen himself.
More, boring politics.
Also I now am stepping down from the role of "heir to the throne" (not sure if I had it) I'd like to pass it on to my only living "son" (Isaiah)
Seeya soon, lads and lasses.
Let's have some fun, now that we've all made it this far, huh?
- Zack
yo ill take house belmont big W

Fable

Valiant

Off the deep end
Master
515 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd November 2022, 04:29 PM

You have no authority with Belmont since you never did squat with them lol

+1 by Mirrikh
On strike

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd November 2022, 06:00 PM

You hold no authority over BELMONT's military; you had already chosen to give it up twice now.

+1 by Mirrikh

Login or join the forums to reply.